Thread: No Input Signal

Default No Input Signal

Hi I'm wondering if I can get any help with this...
    My computer was working fine just earlier today but then I updated my video graphics card drive. After that, the monitor went wonky (icons and desktop image blew up (got bigger) and changed colors and looked very pixelated) and then promptly went dead, saying there was no input signal but the computer was definitely still on. I tried restarting it, and even tried restarting it in safe mode though I'm not sure if that worked, but I couldn't get the desktop back up, it would just have the windows icon and then the loading bar beneath it and then still shut off, saying no input signal, and again the computer was still on.
    My computer is a Dell Precision 390 that's 32-bit (I'm pretty sure), runs Wndow XP, and has Intel Core 2 Duo. The monitor is Westinghouse and its model is LCM-15v5.
    I think if I can get the monitor working for just like one minute I can disable the graphics card so it would be like it was before, but I can't do at since the monitor won't start up. Help??
    Please help as soon as possible! Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Kittycat; 11-25-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Nevermind, I fixed it!! I was able to startup the computer in safe mood (which I definitely did not do before, even though I thought I did) and was able to disable that display adaptor thing I enabled which caused everying.

Hi Kittycat,

Thanks for stopping by, glad you have it sorted out.
    Last edited by zep516; 11-25-2012 at 11:09 PM.