Default Locked out of Hotmail

I recently sent email to many friends announcing I have an item for sale. The next day Hotmail sent a notice saying it looks as if another person is using my account. I do not have a MS Pin and have already provided the personal information they request to verify my account. I was then told it would take 24 hours for them to let me know if I provided enough information. How can I open my Hotmail now?

Blog Entries

Obviously, H2G can not help but go to Microsoft Support Hotmail for help...you can even email them and give them a landline phone number to call you (see contact support below)

Hotmail - Microsoft Windows Help

=====================================

Account temporarily blocked

Hotmail Help & How-to

To help protect your Microsoft account from fraud or abuse, we temporarily block it when we detect spam or other fraudulent activity.

Unblock your account online

You can unblock your account from your PC. Here's how:

Contact support to unblock your account

If you can't verify your account online, contact support.
    Once your account is unblocked, add a phone number to your account in case you need to verify it in the future.

Other reasons why your account might be blocked

There might be an problem on our end. You haven't lost any email, but we'll need to get your account info to resolve the problem. Get more help with this issue.
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer