Unhappy Unable to save document printed with Acrobat XI pro

Hello,
    I am using windows 7 and always logged in as Adminstrator.Whenever I print any document I cannot save it to the folder I want to save.It gives warning that unable to save in this location as you need permission from adminstrator to save here instead save in my documents.If I press Yes,the document is saved in my documents. If i print it microsoft one note,I can save anywhere I want but not with Adobe AcrobatXI pro.What could be done to save it in any desired location
    ?
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

Member Help2Go Moderator

subhashsardesai,

Where are you trying to save the file to? Just because you're running as a user with administrator rights doesn't mean you have full administrative rights to files/folders especially if the UAC is enabled (which it is by default on Win7).

If you are trying to save to system protected locations like C:\windows\* or C:\program files [(x86)]\* or to another user's profile C:\users\other_username\* then you won't have access without following the prompts. To verify this, right click the adobe acrobat pro shortcut and select "run as administrator". Save your document to the location you were trying to before...does it work?

-Partie

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PartieHonteuse For This Useful Post: