Default Ethernet/adapter driver

Help??? Hi,. please could you advise? I have a Toshiba satellite C855 1TC, I'm running windows7 64bit. Having recently reinstalled the OS, I have no internet connection & the message is that the Ethernet/adapter driver is missing. Please could someone direct me with regard to downloading a new driver? Thanks. I've gone onto the Toshiba site on a different computer but to me its a bit 'Dutch'!! Please could you help? Thank you

Hello Number7,

Your driver should be this one in the link below:

Laptop Driver Downloads:

Under drivers found On the web page above,

Click on Lan Driver, download it to the desktop, ** This is a Zip file called lan 201205o93548 once you download it to the desktop the folder will have a Zipper on it. Right click on that folder, now choose extract. Extract to the desktop. A new folder gets created with "no" zipper, open the folder, inside you see TCA00778OOA and an Icon. Drag that Icon to a USB Flash drive, insert USB Flash drive into the bad computer, open the file location on the flash drive, drag the Icon to the desktop and double click it. Try connecting to Google.com

EDIT
    Not sure what is wrong with that link I had it so it went directly to the driver but it does not retain the information, so try entering your information then click search on the page for the driver.

Joe
    Last edited by zep516; 03-15-2013 at 09:46 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zep516 For This Useful Post: