Default Pc doesnt boot, No display, no error beep codes, mouse and keyboard doesnt light up

PC was working perfectly earlier and I tried restarting it. But then it started not booting up, first it had error beep code of 1 long then 7 short beeps. I tried re seating the RAM and also observed whats going on inside my tower, i saw that the fans are working, CPU fan was turning on, Video card fan was turning on as well. Even the Lights in front of the PC lights up. but no display is showing up, Mouse and keyboard doest light up, and no error beep codes now.

I tried disconnecting the mouse, keyboard, ethernet cable, and the cable speakers but still the same result. anyone can advise on whats wrong with my computer?
    Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Blog Entries

Remove any disks or USB devices

Remove any disks, CD's, DVD's that are in the computer and if any USB devices (iPods, drives, phones, etc) are connected disconnect all of them as well. Reboot the computer and see if anything changes.

Disconnect external devices

Remove everything from the back of the computer except the power cable. Turn on the computer and see if it beeps normally. If the computer has never beeped keep the monitor or display connected to see if any change occurs.
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

Fans spinning and front panel lights indicate you have +12V, but it does not prove the PSU is supplying the necessary +5VDC or +3.3VDC. If the above does not reveal anything, I would swap in a known good PSU and see what happens.
    Bill (AFE7Ret)
    Freedom is NOT Free!
    Heat is the bane of all electronics!
    MS MVP, 2007 - 2018
    ─────────────────────