Unhappy my laptop keep restarting itself automaticaly......!!!

last night i properly shut down (i think) my laptop and go to bed...........
    today when i start it.....it keeps restarting it continuously.....automaticaly......from screen where it shows msg of press Esc for setting and f10 for etc etc etc..
    so, i thought my hard disk is broken it coundnt locate windows 7 installed on c:\ ....but then i boot my laptop from bootable pen drive with puppy Lupu LINUX in it..so it boots well and show all drives which work all right...along with c:\....
    so whay it not booting with windows 7..........?
    can anyone help?

Blog Entries

You may have left a disk in a ROM drive or floppy (if available)

• Remove all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer by clicking the Startbutton , clicking the arrow next to the Shut Down button , and then clicking Restart.
    • Do one of the following:

• If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears, you'll need to try again by shutting down and restarting your computer.
      • If your computer has more than one operating system, use the arrow keys to highlight the operating system you want to start, and then press F8.

• On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration (advanced), and then press Enter.
    • If your computer has more than one operating system installed, use the arrow keys to highlight the operating system that you want to start by using Last Known Good Configuration, and then press Enter. Windows will then resume starting normally.

more info
      Using Last Known Good Configuration
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer