Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Packard Bell Easynote

Hello Members,
    My Packard Bell Easynote laptop has no sound.
    Thanks for your help2go,

Blog Entries

Please be more specific on the model type are you in the USA?

Did the sound ever work?...did you do an update or install a new program when it quit?

What OS?

What HP bell easynote?

Or tell us what sound card U have.

Or go to HP support website, type your model and OS, and download the driver.

Below has some drivers

freedownload sound drivers packard bell easynote
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

Hello abseh1,
    I am from the UK and when I was given the laptop it had no sound,maybe that's why I was given it?The PC is on Windows XP Home Edition.The details on the base - Personal Computer Model UNl-TRl-NT Easynote H5635 and my IP Samba Mobile dongle.I have tried the link you gave me but it's not free.Thank you,(it is nice and sunny today but the weather has been dreadful).David.

I would suggest checking the manufacturer website for drivers: Support Download

unfortunately though the model information you gave us doesn't seem to exist. Check the underside of the laptop for a serial number etc.
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

Blog Entries

The UK is different for some reason...that is why I asked

If you are in the UK:

Support Download

I would do it for you, but I can not find your model number, serial number etc, so you should be able to figure it out with the above link.
    =================================
    Mich has given you a link that should help too

=================================
    Another option
    Check the Device manager for red or yellow errors...sometimes uninstalling the driver and rebooting will auto find the drivers and install them...especially if they were corrupted
    Run windows updates too...but get the drivers from HP...they bought out Packard Bell (I believe?)
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

Hello Mich,
    I've looked for more info on base and this is PB12W00l0l
    894242 100278670249
    Thanks,David.

I'm with Abseh for trying the device manager/windows update option.

The model number PB12w00101 pulls up the H5535. The only place I can see drivers is here (acer purchased packard bell awhile ago): Packard Bell easynote H5 535 You could always try giving them a ring, you have to purchase this disk though.

This driver should work for you: *note* this link will load and automatically ask you to download a zip file: realtek audio ac97.zip from CNET Download.com
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mich For This Useful Post:

Thanks Mich for all your efforts,I am going to put into practise what you have given me,David.

Hello Mich,
    I have downloaded realtek, it has gone into a zip file that has shown a dozen files,which one do I use to make it work.Thanks, David.

Extract the zip files to a folder, then go to the extracted folder and run setup.exe to install the drivers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast