Default not valid win32 application

Hello i have craftartist and the icons have changed when i click the icons it says not a valid win32 application.any help thank you
    marie

Hi Angel6454,

There are a couple reasons why you might have received this error message as pointed out in this link under Cause:

Try some of the solutions the link offers, which are found under Answer and let us know if you have success.

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

hi donna
    Thanks for reply but i done a clean install still says not a valid win 32 application and the icons are different from the program
    Marie

Hm? Couple of questions.....

Are you installing from disk or downloading from a site? If a site could you please provide the link you are downloading the file from?

Which version are you trying to download?

What type of connection do you have? Depending on the size of the file, I sometimes have issues with my downloads being corrupt.

Also, which OS do you have installed? Could be a compatibility issue depending on the version of software.
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"