Default "Enter Network Password" window keeps popping up

I'm using Outlook 2007, XP Pro. and recently this window pops up frequently when Outlook is open. How do remove?

thanks in advance.

Chris

Hi ceyermann,

Follow the instructions in the link below. Let us know if that helps.

Enter Network Password prompt

Other members might be able to offer a solution if the above does not help.

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

I have 3 email accounts on my Outlook. one is an IMAP the other 2 are POP. Our email is through our Domain that is serviced by Hostgator. Recently our Domain was hacked and Hostgator corrected by changing our password. I contacted Hostgator since this "pop up" issue started when this virus infected our Domain/Server. They replied it is an issue with my Outlook and not their concern.

I followed the link you sent me and I don't know which email address to reset.

Does this make sense?

No, doesn't make sense to me. But if the domain/server was hacked then I guess it is their responsibility to correct their the domain/server issue and your responsibility to reset your email accts. once they have fulfilled their responsibilities in securing their domain/server.

I'd reset them all just to be on the safe side.

The following link might help as well:

My Outlook.com account has been hacked - Microsoft Windows Help
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

I removed the email account in Outlook 2007 and made a new email. Working with Hostgator for over an hour I got the new account set up. It was quite a feat to set up the new email but all is working now.

thanks for your help

chris

You're welcome ceyermann.

Working with Hostgator for over an hour I got the new account set up. It was quite a feat to set up the new email but all is working now.
    And all this time I thought technology was supposed to make our lives easier!