Default Yahoo email link problem

Everytime I try to add a link to my website in a yahoo email it underlines the whole email instead of just the highlighted text.

I only highlight the text relevant to the link. Any ideas why this is happening and how to resolve the issue please as I've done this on many occasions without the error

I'm using Windows OS and firefox browser.

Hi vambo,

You may have to click the link icon twice. That's what I have to do.

To send a link without all of the text being underlined, click the little link icon and insert the link, click OK, and it will display as underlined. I then click the link icon again, click OK and that will remove the underlining so you can type a message that will not be underlined. Once sent, the link will be underlined when the recipient receives the email with link.

Do you have an alternate email that you could send yourself a test link to try this? That's what I did since I couldn't find any settings in my account to tweak.

Donna
    Last edited by DonnaB; 01-15-2014 at 11:38 PM.
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"