Default Does a router keep track of exact sites?

I use Qwest, and when I type in my IP Address, it takes me to the 'Qwest Modem Configuration Actiontec Pk5000' webpage. I go to 'Utilities', and then to 'Web Activity Log', but I can't find any way to delete the history.
    I didn't recognize any of the sites, and that made me wonder, what exactly does it record, if not the exact sites?
    If it does keep track of certain sites, is there a way that I can delete the sites from the activity log? The only buttons that I can see are the 'next' page, and the 'refresh' page.
    (Sorry that I don't have any more information, I'm kind of new to this whole 'router' thing.)

To ensure understanding, when you entered the IP address of your router, you entered the router's "internal" menu system and logs. Because it is accessed via your browser, it appears as a "web page" but understand it is not out on the Internet for others to access or see.

Check your "menu options" again. I would be surprised if there is not a "Clear Logs" button somewhere. Alternatively, you may be able to disable logging. It is only needed for troubleshooting so you can enable it later if you need to.

As a last resort, you should be able to "reset" your router to factory specs - but again, that would be a "last" resort as you would have set it up again.
    Bill (AFE7Ret)
    Freedom is NOT Free!
    Heat is the bane of all electronics!
    MS MVP, 2007 - 2018
    ─────────────────────