Exclamation Computer screen (No Signal)

Hello guys, I hope you can help...

I've just fixed my computer because my motherboard was dead, so I have replaced the motherboard with a new one as well as that I have bought a new CPU and a new PSU when ive connected everything I turned it on and there was no signal on my screen I checked the fans all spinning and I changed my graphics to an old one I had what is 100% and it was the same, I tried placing my RAM to different places but nothing. The screen is 100% working but im not sure about the screen cable im going to test with another cable, anyway I don't think its the cable because I have used it for a while and no problems at all.

Thanks.

Hello,

Make sure the cable is plugged in the right place, I just went through this on my desktop. I replaced all my ram then I plugged everything back in and no video. I have 2 video connections on the back of the computer 1 comes directly from the motherboard and another from a stand alone video card. Mine needed to be in the stand alone card and I had it in the motherboard connector.

Joe