Default problems with video imput

Hello guyz... Ive got myself a pretty bad one yesterday i downloaded a movie from filelist and went to watch it on tv from an external hdd but after a while playing the movie started to freeze from time to time but i tought it was from the hdd as i didnt used it on that tv before and i know that the ones with power from usb cable can freeze during play... So i moved to another tv that i used before and same problem happened so i went back to the pc and tried to watch an anime and it had the same problems as the movie on tv and while the internet tab with the anime was open all sounds were like slowed down even music that i had on the pc so it wasnt the internet but didnt had a video to check if the video is .. After that i closed the anime site and opened youtube and it didnt have a problem at all and all this was last night before i went out and now my screen says no imput when i start it and my mouse and keyboard are recognized only a short amount of time...(my mouse has different dpi and changes.colour and when the pc is closed it lights as if its on the lowest speed but when i turn it on now it lights up normally for a while atleast) ⏰

Ow and forgot to mention while downloading one movie it froze completly and had to restart as utorrent froze and couldnt close it at all (alt f4 ctrl shift del and close it and process etc nothing worked)

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Hi Alex,

From what you've said, I can only assume you're downloading copyrighted material (movies etc) which is illegal. Sorry, but we cannot assist you.