Thread: Adw cleaner

Default Adw cleaner

Looks like something is messing with me.
    Before I bother you guys and have to start posting logs, I thought I would run the old faithfuls, spybot, adwcleaner,JRT, malware bytes, MSE.
    When I go to adw cleaner folder, the exe file is missing. went to the two backups that I have and don't find it either. I may have something pretty sophisticated.

What I am asking for is a SAFE place to download ADW Cleaner from. Getting bit with a phoney spy bot (for a friend's computer) was bad enough.

Member Spyware Fighter

Here is a good link

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode
    " Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Spware Help forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.
    HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
    Thanks-

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fireman4it For This Useful Post:

Thanks, I read a log and it said Xplode, should have thought of that sooner. Found a copy of the .exe file in Administrator of all places. Copied it to my account and to the two other disks. I may be back begging in the other forums soon, but now the computer seems to be behaving and I think we should close this one out.

Hate to take up valuable space, but I got to thinking of the symptoms, and changed the batteries in my mouse. The mouse that I had before either worked or not. I kind of liked that instead of like a TV remote control. This one I guess keeps the lights on when low on power.