Default Missing Toolbars in IE

Hopefully I am in the right forum. If not, I apologize.

I've been working on this for 2 days and i can't find a solution. I have to have a toolbar for work and i have downloaded it. it shows that it is installed but it will not show up in the toolbar area. No toolbars other than IE toolbars show up. if you look at the pic below, you can see I have Bing HRS toolbar and Google Toolbar both installed and enabled. But neither show so they can be used in IE.

I am running IE11 on Windows 7.

The requirements for the toolbar are Windows 7 and up, IE 10/11 and .Net framework of at least 4.0. Mine is the latest build. There is literally no reason this thing doesn't show up but it sure as heck isn't.

I've run Microsoft Security Scan, Super Antispyware, Malwarebytes and C-Cleaner. Nothing major was found. I turned off all my antivirus for the time being in case they were blocking the toolbars. that hasn't helped. I also read that disabling enhanced protection in IE under the security tab might help. That didn't work either. I've uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled multiple times, it installs...it just never ever shows up in IE as a toolbar. I also updated java and flash before installing this toolbar.

Any ideas?? I'll be your very best friend ever if someone can help lol

I REALLY need the Bing HRS toolbar. It's not malware. I'm stumped.

Screen shots are below:

toolbars.jpgtoolbars2.jpg

Did it used to work and now has stopped?

I am reading that Enhanced Protection should be enabled, not disabled.
    If me, I would Reset Internet Explorer then try installing the latest version again.

BTW, where do you download this toolbar from? It does not appear to be an official MS product as some are claiming, which concerns me. Does your work really require it, or do you just want it for work?
    Bill (AFE7Ret)
    Freedom is NOT Free!
    Heat is the bane of all electronics!
    MS MVP, 2007 - 2018
    ─────────────────────