Default PowerPont 2013 Doesn'

Office, including PowerPoint 2013, came installed on the Dell XPS 8700 (Win 8.1) that I purchased a little over a year ago. I have since upgraded to Windows 10. All of the other Office suites work except for PowerPoint 2013.

When I attempt to launch PPT, the message, "A problem cause the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close and notify you if a solution is available." The next message reads, " PPT couldn't start last time. Do you want to open the program in Safemode?" The third message reads, " PPT failed to launch in Safemode. Do you want to start repair?" The final message states, "This action in only valid for products that are currently installed."

PPT is installed because the program was functional under Win 8.1. I can't reinstall because the Office Suite was pre-installed by Dell and I have no media from which to reinstall the program.

Does anyone know how to get Win 10 to recognize that PPT 2013 is installed on the computer?

Advice will be appreciated.

Hello,

The only thing I could suggest at this time is to make sure you have all windows updates installed....

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

I know it says upgrade from 7 to 10, but perhaps this might help https://support.office.com/en-us/art...rs=en-US&ad=US

Thanks for the suggestion but now none of the Office Suites will open.
    It as though the Office has been deleted from the system.