Default Installed new ram memory

So i have an asrock h55m-le pci express 2.0 motherboard, and i went on the biggest pcseller site from my country and they have a chatbox where they talk with you and i asked him what do i need to do to get more rams and he told me to buy kingston valueram 4gb ddr3 1333mhz cl9 1.5v, and after i bought it and attached it to my computer the PC would not boot or when it boots it goes into the black screen and make me choice :!
    1.Start windows normaly (which will get me back into this screen )
    2.Repair ... ( which will give me a blue screen with some writing on it)

I already have a 4gb ram installed that works on it's own but if i put the new one with it, it won't even show me the 2 option from above, it will show me a picture with a lake and the "asrock" in the middle of the screen, and bellow press tab to.. press f12 for ... and nothing i press works

Take the old ram out and only put the new one in and see if it boots like that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zep516 For This Useful Post:

but is the ram even compatible? because i looked on a site that tells you which ram is compatible with your motherboard and this one wasn't there

Hello,

It does not like that ram....

I was not sure if it was compatible. It appears it is not and that's why you're getting blue screen. On the working RAM stick, the old one, can you give me the numbers that are written on it.

You can also scan for RAM here----> Crucial.com - DRAM, solid state drive (SSD) memory upgrades for Dell, Mac, Apple, HP, Compaq, Lenovo, Acer, ASUS and find the correct kind.

Here's what I found,

ASRock > H55M-LE
    - Supports DDR3 2600+(OC)/2133(OC)/1866(OC)/1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory

yeah i guess it is not compatible