Default Password Screen Doesn't show up on Startup

password screen doesn't show after clicking the user name, it does nothing but comes back to user name logo. this happened after an update for sure. my pc was on last night and I was able to use it. this morning when I want to use it, it is on the login screen. my computer is a Samsung with Windows 7 Home Premium in it.
    Please help ..Thanks...

Hi hugoboss,

Welcome to Help2Go!

Are you able to boot to Safe Mode? Try restarting the computer and as soon as you see the Samsung logo begin tapping/holding the F8 key on your keyboard to get to the Advanced Boot Options menu. Choose Safe Mode. Once you get to the desktop of the computer while in Safe Mode, click on the Start orb and in the Start Search field type System Restore. Choose that from the list that pops up. Click on Next > and choose a Restore Point prior to the updates. Follow the on screen instructions and allow the computer to restore to an earlier time prior to the updates.

Please note:
    If you use System Restore when the computer is in safe mode, you cannot undo the restore operation. This process could take a few minutes to complete and your patience will be needed.

Let me know if this procedure is successful.

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"