Default Windows 10 display issues

Please can anyone advise? Since upgrading to Windows 10, there are occasions when the screen goes fuzzy & the graphics can't be seen properly. The fuzziness continues until I turn off the PC & then turn it on again. I've done some research and there are various guidelines but I'm no computer wizard. Can anyone please help? Has anyone experienced the same problems? If I get no joy with this I'll probably revert back to 8.1. I really can't explain any better than I have. Any help please?

Hi ChrisCCB,

Welcome to Help2Go!

Have you tried updating the driver? It is best to update drivers to the latest graphics driver from the manufacturer’s website. If you are not sure how to find out the manufacturer of the device, you should be able to type in Device manager into your search field and locate the device to see who the manufacturer is. If you like, provide that information in your next reply and I can find the correct update for you.

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Hi DonnaB, thank you for the welcome. I've tried updating the driver/s as far as I know how to but nothing seems to have changed? As far as I can tell, the info you require (I think?) is; Driver provider = Advanced Micro Devices Inc, I have two display adapters, one is AMD Radeon HD 8570D, and the other is AMD Radeon HD 8470. I have no idea, sorry.

Hello ChrisCCB,

I've done some research and there are various guidelines but I'm no computer wizard.
    Can you show us what guidelines you saw ?

Next

Download then run Speccy (free) and post the resultant url for us, details here, this will provide us with information about your computer hardware + any software that you have installed that may explain the present issue/s.

Hi Zep16 - guidelines that I observed were that I should configure my display, bringing it to 100%...well....I looked at what I thought they were referring to, and my display is already set at 100%. Search me??? Also, please find the following information as requested. By the way...so far, since responding to you & DonnaB, the screen/graphics haven't gone fuzzy & become unreadable, but the event is unpredictable.

Operating System
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    CPU
    AMD A8-6500 70 °C
    Richland 32nm Technology
    RAM
    6.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-12-28)
    Motherboard
    MSI 2AE0 (P0) 29 °C
    Graphics
    SAMSUNG (1360x768@60Hz)
    768MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 8570D (HP) 21 °C
    1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 8470 (MSI) 51 °C
    CrossFire Disabled
    Storage
    465GB Seagate ST500DM002-1BD142 (SATA) 30 °C
    62GB Generic Flash Disk USB Device (USB)
    Optical Drives
    hp CDDVDW SH-216DB
    Audio
    IDT High Definition Audio CODEC

Hi all....please don't worry about Windows 10 issues.... I've ditched Windows 10 as a bad idea!!!!! Thank you for your efforts anyway. Sorry for wasting your time.

Hello,

ChrisCCB

There are lot of issues users are experiencing with windows 10, I'd wait another 6 months.

Thanks for using Help2Go and no time wasted.

Thanks
    Joe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zep516 For This Useful Post: