Default Windows Explorer randomly crashes

My computer's Window Explorer started randomly crashing about a month ago. It doesn't seem to happen more than 1 or 2 times a week.
    I saved the last two mini dumps as well as a !analyze -v log on the latest dump.
    Anyone know where I can get these dump files looked at to see what is causing this issue?
    Windows Ultimate 64bit.
    Thanks for the help.
    BD

Hello bigdawg,

Would you go through this link Windows explorer random crashes for Windows 7 64-bit - Microsoft Community see if anything is close to your issue. I'm not skilled in reading dump files.

Thanks for the quick response however I saw that post. Although it speaks of a similar occurrence, no one seems to have a crash dmp file to look at. In my case, a dmp file is created each time it happens, so if I knew how to read it, I might be able to pin point the problem rather than just guessing and removing software or hardware (maybe it's memory???).
    That's why I was hoping someone could read these dmp files and point me in the direction of the problem.

Hello,

I'd consider posting here=====> Sysnative Forums

Let me know how it turns out, if there able to assist you.

Joe

Thanks! I'll try them.

Hi bigdawg,

I am posting the link to your topic started at Sysnative so we can follow along.

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"