Lightbulb No sound in 3g2 files

Hello! I recently powered on my old Droid Razr from 2007 and found a bunch of video files of my 8 year old from when he was born through a year old. I saved them to the SD card and inserted the card into my laptop. When I open the video files, the files are 3g2 files, which I'm not familiar with. When I try to play these videos on my laptop, the video is fine, but no sound comes through and I get an error message in Windows Media Player saying the sound file is unsupported. What program do I need to play these through in order to have the sound? Or do I need to convert them to avi or mp4/mp3 files in order to play them properly? If I need to convert them, which program is the best and does not include adware/spyware/malware/viruses? I tried to download a program called Pazera from Cnet and it infected my system with Trojans and all kinds of adware/malware...which is how I found this forum! Now that my system is clean again, I'd really love to get these videos working with sound! Thanks for your help!
    Melissa

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Here is a how-to site that will help you in the conversion of such files 3GP File (What It Is & How To Open One)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canuck For This Useful Post:

Ahh, thank you!!! ;-)