Exclamation Cant install dotnet 3.5 sp1 or 3.0 sp1 or 2.0 sp1

I just got this app. And when ah wanted to install i got an error saying dotnet 3.5sp1 must be installed to run the app.
    So when i downloaded dotnet 3.5sp1 ah discovered it contains dotnet 2.0, and 3.0. And i had previously installed dotnet 2.0 sp1 not up to 2 days ago.
    So ah uninstalled dotnet 2.0 sp1and when i tryed installing dotnet 3.5 .it shows downloading. After a while downloading was complete and started installing.
    just to reach 99% and then give me an error saying "setup has an encountered an error. Setup files has been removed from your computer.
    Tried everytin i could but nothing. I even trying installin dotnet 2.0 sp1 alone but i got same error.
    Please can anyone help me fix this

error image link

http://public.blu.livefilestore.com/...ersion_key.PNG

THANKS IN ADVANCE
    Last edited by Horrorcorian; 02-10-2016 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Image

Hello,

Just to review;

Have you followed these instructions below,

Step 1 . Be sure that you have Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0 installed

Step 2. If you still have it, uninstall 2.0 and any other framework versions.

Step 3. Install Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0

Step 4. Install Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5

Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5 requires Framework 2.0, that usually comes with Windows 7 or later, but is not present for previous versions of Windows like Vista, XP.

What operating system are you using ?

Joe

Am using Windows xp sp3 professional

I installed dotnet 2.0 but i stil get same error

OK'

I would like to take a closer look at things. Please download it to the desktop and post both log reports. It will be probably the 32Bit version, unless your XP is 64Bit.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
    • Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    • Press Scan button.
    • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
    • Please copy and paste log back here.
    • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.