Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Stop Code DPC Watchdog violation problem

I have a Dell desktop with an AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core 3600, 4gb RAM, running Windows 10 Pro.
    Recently my desktop has been automatically shutting down and rebooting will sitting idle or during usage. It appears to be increasing in occurrence's. A blue screen appears and the Stop Code DPC violation problem is displayed as the PC reboots. I have updated the drivers in Device manager as someone online suggested but no improvement. I shutdown any applications running to identify if software may be a problem but that doesn't seem to matter.
    Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
    Capndavid

Hi capndavid,

Have you tried to turn off Fast Startup? To do this:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Look for and click on Power Options. Then click on Choose What the Power Buttons Do in the left hand column.
    • Next, click on Change Settings that are Currently Unavailable.
    • Under Shutdown settings, look for and uncheck Turn on Fast Startup (Recommended).
    • Reboot computer

If that doesn't fix the problem, please continue with the following instructions:

Lets see if it is a driver that is causing the Blue Screen

Download WhoCrashed

This program checks for any drivers which may have been causing your computer to crash....

Please note: Once on the download page you will need to scroll down to the Crash Analysis Tools section to find the download. Just click on the words > WhoCrashed 5.53

Click on the file you just downloaded and run it.

• Put a tick in Accept then click on Next.
    • Place a checkmark in Don't create a start menu folder then click Next.
    • Place a checkmark in Create a Desktop Icon.
    • then click on Install and make sure there is a tick in Launch Whocrashed before clicking Finish.
    • Click Analyze
    • It will want to download the Debugger and install it Say Yes

WhoCrashed will create a report but you have to scroll down to see it.
    Copy and paste it into your next reply.

Please note that it is late and I am shutting down for the night. I'll check in on your reply in the morning.

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Blog Entries

Thank you Donna, I unchecked the fast start option, rebooted and left the PC on all night. When I checked this morning the PC had not crashed so I will watch this putter for awhile and see if your advice may have fixed the problem. Any suggestions how I can return my font size to something less than VGA? After I updated one of the drivers in my device manager a few days ago, the PC font size Is huge. Thanks so much. Here's to keeping my finger crossed and I'll let you know the results.
    Capndavid.

Blog Entries

Ok the PC finally crashed this morning. I attached the Who Crashed analysis report.

Computer name: OLDXPS
    Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 14393
    Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
    Hardware: Dimension E521, Dell Inc,
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3600+ AMD586, level: 15
    2 logical processors, active mask: 3
    RAM: 4293382144 bytes total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Crash Dump Analysis
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Fri 10/21/2016 9:25:03 AM your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102116-18015-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A2C0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x133 (0x0, 0x501, 0x500, 0x0)
    Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 10/21/2016 9:25:03 AM your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvstor.sys (nvstor+0x7468)
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys
    product: NVIDIA nForce(TM) SATA Driver
    company: NVIDIA Corporation
    description: NVIDIA® nForce(TM) Sata Performance Driver
    Bug check description: The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvstor.sys (NVIDIA® nForce(TM) Sata Performance Driver, NVIDIA Corporation).
    Google query: NVIDIA Corporation DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

On Thu 10/20/2016 9:08:41 AM your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102016-43953-01.dmp
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 10/19/2016 8:52:48 AM your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\101916-25687-01.dmp

On Tue 10/18/2016 8:36:43 AM your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\101816-30203-01.dmp

Conclusion

27 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. Only 5 are included in this report. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

nvstor.sys (NVIDIA® nForce(TM) Sata Performance Driver, NVIDIA Corporation)

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination with the errors that have been reported for these drivers. Include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions on the web by users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Hi capndavid,

Do you have a can of compressed air? It wouldn't hurt to give the inside of the tower a good cleaning to prevent overheating. That could be a possibility.

Otherwise, it looks like the nvstor.sys (NVIDIA® nForce(TM) Sata Performance Driver, NVIDIA Corporation) might be the problem. Sometimes updating the driver through the company who developed the device is better than updating through the device manager update applet.

The computer manufacturer would have the most compatible, while nVidia would have the most current, so it is a trade off between compatibility and newest features. Personally, I would go to the nVidia site for best results.

We should be able to find the right driver here. Please go into your Device Manager and click on Display adapters to expand. Write down the name of the NVIDIA and we'll see what we can find on the NVIDIA site for an updated version.
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

Blog Entries

Hi Donna,
    Well I was surprised to see in the Device Manager/display adapters no mention of an Nvidia adapter. Here's what is listed in display adapters: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter also the reoccurrence's for the PC failing have been reduced significantly. Not sure why or what has changed. I'll open the PC case and blow some canned air through to clean it up. I did go to the NVidia web site and attempted to download the latest driver and was unsuccessful. The web page dialogue just says there was an error while installing the driver. I think it may have something to do with the old OS (Vista) when the original display driver was installed and since then I upgraded to Windows 10 pro. Maybe?

Yes. That could be. I was thinking maybe the computer was upgraded from Windows 7 or 8.1 maybe, if Windows 10 Pro was not preinstalled with the purchase of a new computer. How long ago did you upgrade this particular Vista machine to Windows 10 Pro? Did you have a tech shop do it or did you buy the media and install it yourself? I was under the impression that upgrading from Vista to Win10 would result in incapability issues.

We are going to need to see the list of drivers on your machine.

To do that...

Please download DriverView

Then I'd get speccy too,

Download then run Speccy (free) and post the resultant url for us, details here, this will provide us with information about your computer hardware + any software that you have installed that may explain the present issue/s

Blog Entries

I upgraded to Win 10 during the promotion period when MS offered the upgrade free of charge but I waited awhile until everyone else upgraded and found the gotchas in the new OS. I have been running Win 10 for about 9 months with no problems until recently. Not sure what changed or has happened. Anyway I attached the DriverView report but the Speccy link embedded in your comment is Nicked or dead so I followed the details HERE link and downloaded the Speccy software. I also attached the Speccy report or URL. http://speccy.piriform.com/results/4...WjVNEe0FKyHi0z
    Something I just noticed.......Win 10 Pro was installed on 9/23/16 and is 64 bit. My machine is 32 bit and I did not install Win 10 Pro. Was this PC hacked?
    ==================================================
    Driver Name : ACPI.sys
    Address : 0xB1650000
    End Address : 0xB1703000
    Size : 0x000b3000
    Load Count : 1
    Index : 21
    File Type : System Driver
    Description : ACPI Driver for NT
    Version : 10.0.14393.0
    Company : Microsoft Corporation
    Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    Modified Date : N/A
    Created Date : N/A
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ACPI.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : ACPI
    Service Display Name: @acpi.inf,%ACPI.SvcDesc%;Microsoft ACPI Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : acpiex.sys
    Address : 0xB1570000
    End Address : 0xB1593000
    Size : 0x00023000
    Index : 18
    File Type : Dynamic Link Library
    Description : ACPIEx Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\acpiex.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : acpiex
    Service Display Name: Microsoft ACPIEx Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : afd.sys
    Address : 0xB2B20000
    End Address : 0xB2BB5000
    Size : 0x00095000
    Index : 73
    Description : Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\afd.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : AFD
    Service Display Name: Ancillary Function Driver for Winsock
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : AgileVpn.sys
    Address : 0xB4150000
    End Address : 0xB4177000
    Size : 0x00027000
    Index : 159
    File Type : Network Driver
    Description : RAS Agile Vpn Miniport Call Manager
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\AgileVpn.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : RasAgileVpn
    Service Display Name: @netavpna.inf,%Svc-Mp-AgileVpn-DispName%;WAN Miniport (IKEv2)
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : ahcache.sys
    Address : 0xB3020000
    End Address : 0xB305F000
    Size : 0x0003f000
    Index : 86
    Description : Application Compatibility Cache
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ahcache.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : ahcache
    Service Display Name: Application Compatibility Cache
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : amdk8.sys
    Address : 0xB30B0000
    End Address : 0xB30D7000
    Size : 0x00027000
    Index : 90
    Description : Processor Device Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\amdk8.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : AmdK8
    Service Display Name: @cpu.inf,%AmdK8.SvcDesc%;AMD K8 Processor Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : asyncmac.sys
    Address : 0xB42B0000
    End Address : 0xB42BE000
    Size : 0x0000e000
    Index : 166
    Description : MS Remote Access serial network driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\asyncmac.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : AsyncMac
    Service Display Name: RAS Asynchronous Media Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : b44amd64.sys
    Address : 0xB3190000
    End Address : 0xB31AB000
    Size : 0x0001b000
    Index : 94
    Description : Broadcom Corporation NDIS 5.1 ethernet driver
    Version : 4.60.0.0
    Company : Broadcom Corporation
    Product Name : Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\b44amd64.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : bcm44amd64
    Service Display Name: @net44amd.inf,%BCM4401.Service.DispName%;Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller XP Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : BasicDisplay.sys
    Address : 0xB2740000
    End Address : 0xB2754000
    Size : 0x00014000
    Index : 64
    File Type : Display Driver
    Description : Microsoft Basic Display Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\BasicDisplay.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : BasicDisplay
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : BasicRender.sys
    Address : 0xB29A0000
    End Address : 0xB29B2000
    Size : 0x00012000
    Index : 67
    Description : Microsoft Basic Render Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\BasicRender.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : BasicRender
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : Beep.SYS
    Address : 0xB2730000
    End Address : 0xB273A000
    Size : 0x0000a000
    Index : 63
    Description : BEEP Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : BOOTVID.dll
    Address : 0xB1BF0000
    End Address : 0xB1BFC000
    Size : 0x0000c000
    Index : 8
    Description : VGA Boot Driver
    Modified Date : 7/16/2016 6:42:55 AM
    Created Date : 7/16/2016 6:42:55 AM
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\BOOTVID.dll
    File Attributes : A
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : bowser.sys
    Address : 0xB3C20000
    End Address : 0xB3C42000
    Size : 0x00022000
    Index : 142
    Description : NT Lan Manager Datagram Receiver Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : bowser
    Service Display Name: Browser Support Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : cdd.dll
    Address : 0x00D30000
    End Address : 0x00D70000
    Size : 0x00040000
    Index : 129
    Description : Canonical Display Driver
    Version : 10.0.14393.5
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\cdd.dll
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : cdrom.sys
    Address : 0xB26B0000
    End Address : 0xB26E1000
    Size : 0x00031000
    Index : 59
    Description : SCSI CD-ROM Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cdrom.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : cdrom
    Service Display Name: @cdrom.inf,%cdrom_ServiceDesc%;CD-ROM Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : CEA.sys
    Address : 0xB1860000
    End Address : 0xB1879000
    Size : 0x00019000
    Load Count : 3
    Index : 31
    Description : Event Aggregation Kernel Mode Library
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CEA.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : CI.dll
    Address : 0xB13D0000
    End Address : 0xB1470000
    Size : 0x000a0000
    Load Count : 2
    Index : 15
    Description : Code Integrity Module
    Version : 10.0.14393.206
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\CI.dll
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : CLASSPNP.SYS
    Address : 0xB2540000
    End Address : 0xB25A2000
    Size : 0x00062000
    Index : 57
    Description : SCSI Class System Dll
    Version : 10.0.14393.187
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CLASSPNP.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : CLFS.SYS
    Address : 0xB1B30000
    End Address : 0xB1B93000
    Size : 0x00063000
    Load Count : 4
    Index : 5
    Description : Common Log File System Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CLFS.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : CLFS
    Service Display Name: Common Log (CLFS)
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : clipsp.sys
    Address : 0xB1300000
    End Address : 0xB13B0000
    Size : 0x000b0000
    Index : 12
    Description : CLIP Service
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\clipsp.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : cmimcext.sys
    Address : 0xB13B0000
    End Address : 0xB13BD000
    Size : 0x0000d000
    Index : 13
    Description : Kernel Configuration Manager Initial Configuration Extension Host Export Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cmimcext.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : cng.sys
    Address : 0xB15B0000
    End Address : 0xB164C000
    Size : 0x0009c000
    Load Count : 10
    Index : 20
    Description : Kernel Cryptography, Next Generation
    Version : 10.0.14393.321
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\cng.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : CNG
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : CompositeBus.sys
    Address : 0xB3060000
    End Address : 0xB3071000
    Size : 0x00011000
    Index : 87
    Description : Multi-Transport Composite Bus Enumerator
    Modified Date : 7/16/2016 6:41:50 AM
    Created Date : 7/16/2016 6:41:50 AM
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\compositebus.inf_amd64_a140581a8f8b58b7\CompositeBus.sys
    Service Name : CompositeBus
    Service Display Name: @compositebus.inf,%CompositeBus.SVCDESC%;Composite Bus Enumerator Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : condrv.sys
    Address : 0xB40F0000
    End Address : 0xB4102000
    Index : 156
    Description : Console Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\condrv.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : condrv
    Service Display Name: Console Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : crashdmp.sys
    Address : 0xB25D0000
    End Address : 0xB25E9000
    Index : 58
    Description : Crash Dump Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\crashdmp.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : csc.sys
    Address : 0xB2F40000
    End Address : 0xB2FCE000
    Size : 0x0008e000
    Index : 78
    Description : Windows Client Side Caching Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\csc.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : CSC
    Service Display Name: Offline Files Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : dfsc.sys
    Address : 0xB3FC0000
    End Address : 0xB3FEA000
    Size : 0x0002a000
    Index : 85
    Description : DFS Namespace Client Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : Dfsc
    Service Display Name: DFS Namespace Client Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : disk.sys
    Address : 0xB2520000
    End Address : 0xB253E000
    Size : 0x0001e000
    Index : 56
    Description : PnP Disk Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\disk.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : disk
    Service Display Name: @disk.inf,%disk_ServiceDesc%;Disk Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : drmk.sys
    Address : 0xB3590000
    End Address : 0xB35B1000
    Size : 0x00021000
    Index : 102
    Description : Microsoft Trusted Audio Drivers
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\drmk.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : dump_diskdump.sys
    Address : 0xB38B0000
    End Address : 0xB38BF000
    Size : 0x0000f000
    Index : 120
    File Type : Unknown
    Description :
    Version :
    Company :
    Product Name :
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_diskdump.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : dump_dumpfve.sys
    Address : 0xB3940000
    End Address : 0xB395D000
    Size : 0x0001d000
    Index : 122
    Description :
    Version :
    Company :
    Product Name :
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_dumpfve.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : dump_nvstor.sys
    Address : 0xB38F0000
    End Address : 0xB391A000
    Index : 121
    Description :
    Version :
    Company :
    Product Name :
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_nvstor.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : dxgkrnl.sys
    Address : 0xB2780000
    End Address : 0xB299E000
    Size : 0x0021e000
    Index : 66
    Description : DirectX Graphics Kernel
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : DXGKrnl
    Service Display Name: LDDM Graphics Subsystem
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : dxgmms2.sys
    Address : 0xB3E80000
    End Address : 0xB3F27000
    Size : 0x000a7000
    Index : 127
    Description : DirectX Graphics MMS
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxgmms2.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : filecrypt.sys
    Address : 0xB26F0000
    End Address : 0xB270D000
    Index : 60
    Description : Windows sandboxing and encryption filter
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\filecrypt.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : FileCrypt
    Service Display Name: FileCrypt
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : fileinfo.sys
    Address : 0xB1AC0000
    End Address : 0xB1AD9000
    Index : 39
    Description : FileInfo Filter Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : FileInfo
    Service Display Name: File Information FS MiniFilter
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : FLTMGR.SYS
    Address : 0xB1200000
    End Address : 0xB1262000
    Size : 0x00062000
    Load Count : 13
    Index : 9
    Description : Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\FLTMGR.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : FltMgr
    Service Display Name: FltMgr
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : Fs_Rec.sys
    Address : 0xB1E40000
    End Address : 0xB1E4D000
    Index : 43
    Description : File System Recognizer Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : fvevol.sys
    Address : 0xB2350000
    End Address : 0xB23F3000
    Size : 0x000a3000
    Index : 50
    Description : BitLocker Drive Encryption Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : fvevol
    Service Display Name: BitLocker Drive Encryption Filter Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : fwpkclnt.sys
    Address : 0xB22B0000
    End Address : 0xB2319000
    Size : 0x00069000
    Load Count : 12
    Index : 48
    Description : FWP/IPsec Kernel-Mode API
    Version : 10.0.14393.82
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fwpkclnt.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : gpuenergydrv.sys
    Address : 0xB2E40000
    End Address : 0xB2E4A000
    Index : 84
    Description : GPU Energy Kernel Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\gpuenergydrv.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : GpuEnergyDrv
    Service Display Name: GPU Energy Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : hal.dll
    Address : 0x1100D000
    End Address : 0x11082000
    Size : 0x00075000
    Load Count : 37
    Index : 1
    Description : Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : HDAudBus.sys
    Address : 0xB3500000
    End Address : 0xB351B000
    Index : 100
    File Type : Sound Driver
    Description : High Definition Audio Bus Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\HDAudBus.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : HDAudBus
    Service Display Name: @hdaudbus.inf,%HDAudBus.SVCDESC%;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : HdAudio.sys
    Address : 0xB36A0000
    End Address : 0xB370A000
    Size : 0x0006a000
    Index : 110
    Description : High Definition Audio Function Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HdAudio.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : HdAudAddService
    Service Display Name: @hdaudio.inf,યunctionDriverForHdAudio.SvcDesc%;Microsoft 1.1 UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : HIDCLASS.SYS
    Address : 0xB37C0000
    End Address : 0xB37EF000
    Size : 0x0002f000
    Index : 113
    Description : Hid Class Library
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\HIDCLASS.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : HIDPARSE.SYS
    Address : 0xB37F0000
    End Address : 0xB3802000
    Load Count : 5
    Index : 114
    Description : Hid Parsing Library
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\HIDPARSE.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : hidusb.sys
    Address : 0xB37A0000
    End Address : 0xB37B1000
    Index : 112
    Description : USB Miniport Driver for Input Devices
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\hidusb.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : HidUsb
    Service Display Name: @input.inf,%HID.SvcDesc%;Microsoft HID Class Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : HTTP.sys
    Address : 0xB3B10000
    End Address : 0xB3C16000
    Size : 0x00106000
    Index : 141
    Description : HTTP Protocol Stack
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : HTTP
    Service Display Name: HTTP Service
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : intelpep.sys
    Address : 0xB1730000
    End Address : 0xB1741000
    Index : 23
    File Type : Communications Driver
    Description : Intel Power Engine Plugin
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\intelpep.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : intelpep
    Service Display Name: @intelpep.inf,%INTELPEP.SVCDESC%;Intel(R) Power Engine Plug-in Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : iorate.sys
    Address : 0xB2500000
    End Address : 0xB2510000
    Size : 0x00010000
    Index : 55
    Description : I/O rate control Filter
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iorate.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : iorate
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : kbdclass.sys
    Address : 0xB3880000
    End Address : 0xB3893000
    Size : 0x00013000
    Index : 119
    Description : Keyboard Class Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : kbdclass
    Service Display Name: @keyboard.inf,%kbdclass.SvcDesc%;Keyboard Class Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : kbdhid.sys
    Address : 0xB3870000
    End Address : 0xB3880000
    Index : 118
    Description : HID Keyboard Filter Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\kbdhid.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : kbdhid
    Service Display Name: @keyboard.inf,%KBDHID.SvcDesc%;Keyboard HID Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : kd.dll
    Address : 0x10267000
    End Address : 0x10272000
    Size : 0x0000b000
    Index : 2
    Description : Local Kernel Debugger
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\kd.dll
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : kdnic.sys
    Address : 0xB3080000
    End Address : 0xB308E000
    Index : 88
    Description : Microsoft Kernel Debugger Network Miniport
    Version : 6.1.0.0
    Product Name : Microsoft Kernel Debugger Network Adapter (NDIS 6.20 Miniport)
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\kdnic.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : kdnic
    Service Display Name: @kdnic.inf,%KdNic.Service.DispName%;Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Miniport (NDIS 6.20)
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : ks.sys
    Address : 0xB3220000
    End Address : 0xB3288000
    Size : 0x00068000
    Index : 96
    File Type : Driver
    Description : Kernel CSA Library
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ks.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : ksecdd.sys
    Address : 0xB12D0000
    End Address : 0xB12F8000
    Size : 0x00028000
    Load Count : 21
    Index : 11
    Description : Kernel Security Support Provider Interface
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ksecdd.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : KSecDD
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : ksecpkg.sys
    Address : 0xB2000000
    End Address : 0xB2030000
    Size : 0x00030000
    Index : 46
    Description : Kernel Security Support Provider Interface Packages
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : KSecPkg
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : ksthunk.sys
    Address : 0xB35D0000
    End Address : 0xB35DE000
    Index : 104
    Description : Kernel Streaming WOW Thunk Service
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : ksthunk
    Service Display Name: Kernel Streaming Thunks
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : lltdio.sys
    Address : 0xB3AD0000
    End Address : 0xB3AE6000
    Size : 0x00016000
    Index : 139
    Description : Link-Layer Topology Mapper I/O Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lltdio.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : lltdio
    Service Display Name: Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : luafv.sys
    Address : 0xB3F50000
    End Address : 0xB3F76000
    Size : 0x00026000
    Index : 131
    Description : LUA File Virtualization Filter Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : luafv
    Service Display Name: UAC File Virtualization
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll
    Address : 0xB1B00000
    End Address : 0xB1B1D000
    Index : 3
    Description : AMD Microcode Update Library
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mmcss.sys
    Address : 0xB3D80000
    End Address : 0xB3D94000
    Index : 147
    Description : MMCSS Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mmcss.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : MMCSS
    Service Display Name: Multimedia Class Scheduler
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : modem.sys
    Address : 0xB34E0000
    End Address : 0xB34F1000
    Index : 99
    Description : Modem Device Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\modem.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : Modem
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : monitor.sys
    Address : 0xB3E70000
    End Address : 0xB3E80000
    Index : 126
    Description : Monitor Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\monitor.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : monitor
    Service Display Name: @monitor.inf,%Monitor.SVCDESC%;Microsoft Monitor Class Function Driver Service
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mouclass.sys
    Address : 0xB3820000
    End Address : 0xB3832000
    Index : 116
    Description : Mouse Class Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mouclass.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : mouclass
    Service Display Name: @msmouse.inf,%mouclass.SvcDesc%;Mouse Class Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mouhid.sys
    Address : 0xB3810000
    End Address : 0xB381F000
    Index : 115
    Description : HID Mouse Filter Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mouhid.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : mouhid
    Service Display Name: @msmouse.inf,%MOUHID.SvcDesc%;Mouse HID Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mountmgr.sys
    Address : 0xB19C0000
    End Address : 0xB19DE000
    Index : 36
    Description : Mount Point Manager
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : mountmgr
    Service Display Name: Mount Point Manager
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mpsdrv.sys
    Address : 0xB3CD0000
    End Address : 0xB3CE9000
    Index : 144
    Description : Microsoft Protection Service Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : mpsdrv
    Service Display Name: Windows Firewall Authorization Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mrxsmb.sys
    Address : 0xB3C50000
    End Address : 0xB3CC5000
    Index : 143
    Description : Windows NT SMB Minirdr
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : mrxsmb
    Service Display Name: SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and Engine
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mrxsmb10.sys
    Address : 0xB3DA0000
    End Address : 0xB3DED000
    Size : 0x0004d000
    Index : 148
    Description : Longhorn SMB Downlevel SubRdr
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : mrxsmb10
    Service Display Name: SMB 1.x MiniRedirector
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mrxsmb20.sys
    Address : 0xB3CF0000
    End Address : 0xB3D2B000
    Size : 0x0003b000
    Index : 145
    Description : Longhorn SMB 2.0 Redirector
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : mrxsmb20
    Service Display Name: SMB 2.0 MiniRedirector
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : Msfs.SYS
    Address : 0xB2A80000
    End Address : 0xB2A90000
    Index : 69
    Description : Mailslot driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : msisadrv.sys
    Address : 0xB17A0000
    End Address : 0xB17AB000
    Index : 27
    Description : ISA Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\msisadrv.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : msisadrv
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mslldp.sys
    Address : 0xB3AB0000
    End Address : 0xB3AC8000
    Size : 0x00018000
    Index : 138
    Description : Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mslldp.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : MsLldp
    Service Display Name: Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : msrpc.sys
    Address : 0xB1270000
    End Address : 0xB12CD000
    Size : 0x0005d000
    Load Count : 18
    Index : 10
    Description : Kernel Remote Procedure Call Provider
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\msrpc.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mssmbios.sys
    Address : 0xB2E30000
    End Address : 0xB2E40000
    Index : 83
    Description : System Management BIOS Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mssmbios.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : mssmbios
    Service Display Name: @mssmbios.inf,%mssmbios_svcdesc%;Microsoft System Management BIOS Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : mup.sys
    Address : 0xB24D0000
    End Address : 0xB24F5000
    Size : 0x00025000
    Index : 54
    Description : Multiple UNC Provider Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\mup.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : Mup
    Service Display Name: MUP
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : ndis.sys
    Address : 0xB1E50000
    End Address : 0xB1F78000
    Size : 0x00128000
    Load Count : 29
    Index : 44
    Description : Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS)
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : NDIS
    Service Display Name: NDIS System Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : ndistapi.sys
    Address : 0xB4240000
    End Address : 0xB424E000
    Index : 163
    Description : NDIS 3.0 connection wrapper driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : NdisTapi
    Service Display Name: Remote Access NDIS TAPI Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : NdisVirtualBus.sys
    Address : 0xB35E0000
    End Address : 0xB35ED000
    Index : 105
    Description : Microsoft Virtual Network Adapter Enumerator
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NdisVirtualBus.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : NdisVirtualBus
    Service Display Name: Microsoft Virtual Network Adapter Enumerator
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : ndiswan.sys
    Address : 0xB4250000
    End Address : 0xB4286000
    Size : 0x00036000
    Index : 164
    Description : MS PPP Framing Driver (Strong Encryption)
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ndiswan.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : ndiswanlegacy
    Service Display Name: Remote Access LEGACY NDIS WAN Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : NDProxy.sys
    Address : 0xB4130000
    End Address : 0xB4145000
    Size : 0x00015000
    Index : 158
    Description : NDIS Proxy
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\NDProxy.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : ndproxy
    Service Display Name: @%SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\todo.sys,-101;NDIS Proxy
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : Ndu.sys
    Address : 0xB45D0000
    End Address : 0xB45F6000
    Size : 0x00026000
    Index : 152
    Description : Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ndu.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : Ndu
    Service Display Name: Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : netbios.sys
    Address : 0xB2EA0000
    End Address : 0xB2EB2000
    Index : 76
    Description : NetBIOS interface driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\netbios.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : NetBIOS
    Service Display Name: NetBIOS Interface
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : netbt.sys
    Address : 0xB2AD0000
    End Address : 0xB2B1B000
    Size : 0x0004b000
    Index : 72
    Description : MBT Transport driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : NetBT
    Service Display Name: NETBT
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : NETIO.SYS
    Address : 0xB1F80000
    End Address : 0xB1FF9000
    Size : 0x00079000
    Load Count : 28
    Index : 45
    Description : Network I/O Subsystem
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NETIO.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : Npfs.SYS
    Address : 0xB2A60000
    End Address : 0xB2A79000
    Index : 68
    Description : NPFS Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : npsvctrig.sys
    Address : 0xB2E20000
    End Address : 0xB2E2D000
    Index : 82
    Description : Named pipe service triggers
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\npsvctrig.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : npsvctrig
    Service Display Name: @npsvctrig.inf,%NPSVCTRIG.SvcDisplayName%;Named pipe service trigger provider
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : nsiproxy.sys
    Address : 0xB2E00000
    End Address : 0xB2E11000
    Index : 81
    Description : NSI Proxy
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : nsiproxy
    Service Display Name: NSI Proxy Service Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : NTFS.sys
    Address : 0xB1C00000
    End Address : 0xB1E32000
    Size : 0x00232000
    Index : 42
    Description : NT File System Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NTFS.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : ntosext.sys
    Address : 0xB13C0000
    End Address : 0xB13CC000
    Index : 14
    Description : NTOS extension host driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ntosext.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : ntoskrnl.exe
    Address : 0x11082000
    End Address : 0x118A1000
    Size : 0x0081f000
    Load Count : 126
    Index : 0
    File Type : Application
    Description : NT Kernel & System
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : Null.SYS
    Address : 0xB2720000
    End Address : 0xB272A000
    Index : 62
    Description : NULL Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : nvstor.sys
    Address : 0xB19E0000
    End Address : 0xB1A0A000
    Index : 37
    Description : NVIDIA® nForce(TM) Sata Performance Driver
    Version : 10.6.0.23
    Company : NVIDIA Corporation
    Product Name : NVIDIA nForce(TM) SATA Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\nvstor.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : nvstor
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : nvvad64v.sys
    Address : 0xB35C0000
    End Address : 0xB35CD000
    Index : 103
    Description : NVIDIA Virtual Audio Driver
    Version : 1.2.41.0
    Company : NVIDIA Corporation
    Product Name : NVIDIA Virtual Audio Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvvad64v.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : nvvad_WaveExtensible
    Service Display Name: @oem4.inf,%nvvad_WaveExtensible.SvcDesc%;NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : pacer.sys
    Address : 0xB2E70000
    End Address : 0xB2E9B000
    Size : 0x0002b000
    Index : 75
    Description : QoS Packet Scheduler
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pacer.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : Psched
    Service Display Name: QoS Packet Scheduler
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : partmgr.sys
    Address : 0xB1880000
    End Address : 0xB18A4000
    Size : 0x00024000
    Index : 32
    Description : Partition driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\partmgr.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : partmgr
    Service Display Name: Partition driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : pci.sys
    Address : 0xB17B0000
    End Address : 0xB1807000
    Size : 0x00057000
    Index : 28
    Description : NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pci.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : pci
    Service Display Name: @pci.inf,%pci_svcdesc%;PCI Bus Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : pcw.sys
    Address : 0xB1780000
    End Address : 0xB1792000
    Index : 26
    File Type : Installable Driver
    Description : Performance Counters for Windows Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pcw.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : pcw
    Service Display Name: Performance Counters for Windows Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : pdc.sys
    Address : 0xB1830000
    End Address : 0xB1851000
    Size : 0x00021000
    Index : 30
    Description : Power Dependency Coordinator Driver
    Version : 10.0.14393.103
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pdc.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : pdc
    Service Display Name: PDC
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : peauth.sys
    Address : 0xB4420000
    End Address : 0xB44E2000
    Size : 0x000c2000
    Index : 149
    Description : Protected Environment Authentication and Authorization Export Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : PEAUTH
    Service Display Name: PEAUTH
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : portcls.sys
    Address : 0xB3520000
    End Address : 0xB3581000
    Size : 0x00061000
    Index : 101
    Description : Port Class (Class Driver for Port/Miniport Devices)
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\portcls.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : PSHED.dll
    Address : 0xB1BD0000
    End Address : 0xB1BE7000
    Size : 0x00017000
    Index : 7
    Description : Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver
    Modified Date : 7/16/2016 6:42:49 AM
    Created Date : 7/16/2016 6:42:49 AM
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSHED.dll
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : rasl2tp.sys
    Address : 0xB41A0000
    End Address : 0xB41C0000
    Size : 0x00020000
    Index : 160
    Description : RAS L2TP mini-port/call-manager driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\rasl2tp.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : Rasl2tp
    Service Display Name: WAN Miniport (L2TP)
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : raspppoe.sys
    Address : 0xB4220000
    End Address : 0xB423B000
    Index : 162
    Description : RAS PPPoE mini-port/call-manager driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : RasPppoe
    Service Display Name: Remote Access PPPOE Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : raspptp.sys
    Address : 0xB41E0000
    End Address : 0xB41FF000
    Size : 0x0001f000
    Index : 161
    Description : Peer-to-Peer Tunneling Protocol
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\raspptp.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : PptpMiniport
    Service Display Name: WAN Miniport (PPTP)
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : rassstp.sys
    Address : 0xB4110000
    End Address : 0xB412A000
    Size : 0x0001a000
    Index : 157
    Description : RAS SSTP Miniport Call Manager
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\rassstp.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : RasSstp
    Service Display Name: WAN Miniport (SSTP)
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : rdbss.sys
    Address : 0xB2EC0000
    End Address : 0xB2F35000
    Index : 77
    Description : Redirected Drive Buffering SubSystem Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : rdbss
    Service Display Name: Redirected Buffering Sub System
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : rdpbus.sys
    Address : 0xB3600000
    End Address : 0xB360E000
    Index : 107
    Description : Microsoft RDP Bus Device driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\rdpbus.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : rdpbus
    Service Display Name: @rdpbus.inf,%rdpbus_svcdesc%;Remote Desktop Device Redirector Bus Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : rdyboost.sys
    Address : 0xB2480000
    End Address : 0xB24C8000
    Size : 0x00048000
    Index : 53
    Description : ReadyBoost Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : rdyboost
    Service Display Name: ReadyBoost
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : registry.sys
    Address : 0xB3A40000
    End Address : 0xB3A58000
    Index : 135
    Description : Registry Containment Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\registry.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : clreg
    Service Display Name: Virtual Registry for Containers
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : rspndr.sys
    Address : 0xB3AF0000
    End Address : 0xB3B0A000
    Size : 0x0001a000
    Index : 140
    Description : Link-Layer Topology Responder Driver for NDIS 6
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rspndr.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : rspndr
    Service Display Name: Link-Layer Topology Discovery Responder
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : SASDIFSV64.SYS
    Address : 0xB2FE0000
    End Address : 0xB2FEA000
    Index : 80
    Description : SASDIFSV64.SYS
    Version : 1.0.0.1016
    Company : SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com
    Product Name : SUPERAntiSpyware
    Modified Date : 7/22/2011 11:26:56 AM
    Created Date : 7/22/2011 11:26:56 AM
    Filename : C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV64.SYS
    Service Name : SASDIFSV
    Service Display Name: SASDIFSV
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : SASKUTIL64.SYS
    Address : 0xB2FD0000
    End Address : 0xB2FDA000
    Index : 79
    Description : SASKUTIL64.SYS
    Version : 1.0.0.1016
    Company : SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com
    Product Name : SUPERAntiSpyware
    Modified Date : 7/12/2011 4:55:18 PM
    Created Date : 7/12/2011 4:55:18 PM
    Filename : C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL64.SYS
    Service Name : SASKUTIL
    Service Display Name: SASKUTIL
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : spaceport.sys
    Address : 0xB18B0000
    End Address : 0xB193D000
    Size : 0x0008d000
    Index : 33
    Description : Storage Spaces Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\spaceport.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : spaceport
    Service Display Name: @spaceport.inf,%Spaceport_ServiceDesc%;Storage Spaces Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : srv.sys
    Address : 0xB4000000
    End Address : 0xB408C000
    Size : 0x0008c000
    Index : 153
    Description : Server driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : srv
    Service Display Name: Server SMB 1.xxx Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : srv2.sys
    Address : 0xB44F0000
    End Address : 0xB45A4000
    Size : 0x000b4000
    Index : 150
    Description : Smb 2.0 Server driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : srv2
    Service Display Name: Server SMB 2.xxx Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : srvnet.sys
    Address : 0xB3D30000
    End Address : 0xB3D74000
    Size : 0x00044000
    Index : 146
    Description : Server Network driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : srvnet
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : storport.sys
    Address : 0xB1A10000
    End Address : 0xB1A92000
    Size : 0x00082000
    Index : 38
    Description : Microsoft Storage Port Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\storport.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : storqosflt.sys
    Address : 0xB3A00000
    End Address : 0xB3A19000
    Index : 133
    Description : Storage QoS Filter
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\storqosflt.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : storqosflt
    Service Display Name: Storage QoS Filter Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : swenum.sys
    Address : 0xB35F0000
    End Address : 0xB35FC000
    Index : 106
    Description : Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\swenum.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : swenum
    Service Display Name: @swenum.inf,%SWENUM.SVCDESC%;Software Bus Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : tbs.sys
    Address : 0xB2710000
    End Address : 0xB271E000
    Index : 61
    Description : Export driver for kernel mode TPM API
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tbs.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : tcpip.sys
    Address : 0xB2030000
    End Address : 0xB22A8000
    Size : 0x00278000
    Index : 47
    Description : TCP/IP Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : Tcpip6
    Service Display Name: @todo.dll,-100;Microsoft IPv6 Protocol Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : tcpipreg.sys
    Address : 0xB45B0000
    End Address : 0xB45C4000
    Index : 151
    File Type : Application
    Description : TCP/IP Registry Compatibility Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : tcpipreg
    Service Display Name: TCP/IP Registry Compatibility
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : TDI.SYS
    Address : 0xB2AC0000
    End Address : 0xB2AD0000
    Load Count : 7
    Index : 71
    Description : TDI Wrapper
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : tdx.sys
    Address : 0xB2A90000
    End Address : 0xB2AB3000
    Size : 0x00023000
    Index : 70
    Description : TDI Translation Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : tdx
    Service Display Name: NetIO Legacy TDI Support Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : tm.sys
    Address : 0xB1BA0000
    End Address : 0xB1BC5000
    Size : 0x00025000
    Index : 6
    Description : Kernel Transaction Manager Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tm.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : TSDDD.dll
    Address : 0x00D20000
    End Address : 0x00D2A000
    Index : 128
    Description : Framebuffer Display Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\TSDDD.dll
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : tunnel.sys
    Address : 0xB4090000
    End Address : 0xB40BF000
    Size : 0x0002f000
    Index : 154
    Description : Microsoft Tunnel Interface Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tunnel.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : tunnel
    Service Display Name: @nettun.inf,%TUNNEL.Service.DisplayName%;Microsoft Tunnel Miniport Adapter Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : umbus.sys
    Address : 0xB3090000
    End Address : 0xB30A5000
    Size : 0x00015000
    Index : 89
    Description : User-Mode Bus Enumerator
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\umbus.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : umbus
    Service Display Name: @umbus.inf,%umbus.SVCDESC%;UMBus Enumerator Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : usbccgp.sys
    Address : 0xB3840000
    End Address : 0xB3870000
    Size : 0x00030000
    Index : 117
    Description : USB Common Class Generic Parent Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\usbccgp.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : usbccgp
    Service Display Name: @usb.inf,%GenericParent.SvcDesc%;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : USBD.SYS
    Address : 0xB3690000
    End Address : 0xB369E000
    Index : 109
    Description : Universal Serial Bus Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\USBD.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : usbehci.sys
    Address : 0xB3170000
    End Address : 0xB318C000
    Size : 0x0001c000
    Index : 93
    Description : EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\usbehci.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : usbehci
    Service Display Name: @usbport.inf,%EHCIMP.SvcDesc%;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : usbhub.sys
    Address : 0xB3610000
    End Address : 0xB3690000
    Size : 0x00080000
    Index : 108
    Description : Default Hub Driver for USB
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\usbhub.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : usbhub
    Service Display Name: @usbport.inf,%ROOTHUB.SvcDesc%;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : usbohci.sys
    Address : 0xB30E0000
    End Address : 0xB30EF000
    Index : 91
    Description : OHCI USB Miniport Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\usbohci.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : usbohci
    Service Display Name: @usbport.inf,%OHCIMP.SvcDesc%;Microsoft USB Open Host Controller Miniport Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : USBPORT.SYS
    Address : 0xB30F0000
    End Address : 0xB3166000
    Size : 0x00076000
    Index : 92
    Description : USB 1.1 & 2.0 Port Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\USBPORT.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : USBSTOR.SYS
    Address : 0xB3710000
    End Address : 0xB3734000
    Size : 0x00024000
    Index : 111
    Description : USB Mass Storage Class Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\USBSTOR.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : USBSTOR
    Service Display Name: @usbstor.inf,%USBSTOR.SvcDesc%;USB Mass Storage Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : vdrvroot.sys
    Address : 0xB1810000
    End Address : 0xB1822000
    Index : 29
    Description : Virtual Drive Root Enumerator
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vdrvroot.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : vdrvroot
    Service Display Name: @vdrvroot.inf,%vdrvroot_svcdesc%;Microsoft Virtual Drive Enumerator
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : volmgr.sys
    Address : 0xB1940000
    End Address : 0xB1958000
    Index : 34
    Description : Volume Manager Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\volmgr.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : volmgr
    Service Display Name: @volmgr.inf,%volmgr_svcdesc%;Volume Manager Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : volmgrx.sys
    Address : 0xB1960000
    End Address : 0xB19BE000
    Size : 0x0005e000
    Index : 35
    Description : Volume Manager Extension Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : volmgrx
    Service Display Name: Dynamic Volume Manager
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : volsnap.sys
    Address : 0xB2410000
    End Address : 0xB2474000
    Size : 0x00064000
    Index : 52
    Description : Volume Shadow Copy driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\volsnap.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : volsnap
    Service Display Name: Volume Shadow Copy driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : volume.sys
    Address : 0xB2400000
    End Address : 0xB240B000
    Index : 51
    Description : Volume driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\volume.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : volume
    Service Display Name: @volume.inf,%VolumeServiceDesc%;Volume driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : VSTBS26.SYS
    Address : 0xB31B0000
    End Address : 0xB3220000
    Size : 0x00070000
    Index : 95
    Description : HSF_HWB2 WDM driver
    Version : 7.80.2.0
    Company : Conexant Systems, Inc.
    Product Name : SoftK56 Modem Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VSTBS26.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : VST64HWBS2
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : VSTCNXT6.SYS
    Address : 0xB3410000
    End Address : 0xB34DB000
    Size : 0x000cb000
    Index : 98
    Description : HSF_CNXT driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VSTCNXT6.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : winachsf
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : VSTDPV6.SYS
    Address : 0xB3290000
    End Address : 0xB3404000
    Size : 0x00174000
    Index : 97
    Description : HSF_DP driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VSTDPV6.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : VST64_DPV
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : vwififlt.sys
    Address : 0xB2BC0000
    End Address : 0xB2BD9000
    Index : 74
    Description : Virtual WiFi Filter Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vwififlt.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : vwififlt
    Service Display Name: Virtual WiFi Filter Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : wanarp.sys
    Address : 0xB4290000
    End Address : 0xB42AB000
    Index : 165
    Description : MS Remote Access and Routing ARP Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : wanarpv6
    Service Display Name: Remote Access IPv6 ARP Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : watchdog.sys
    Address : 0xB2760000
    End Address : 0xB2774000
    Load Count : 9
    Index : 65
    Description : Watchdog Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\watchdog.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : wcifs.sys
    Address : 0xB3F30000
    End Address : 0xB3F50000
    Size : 0x00020000
    Index : 130
    Description : Windows Container Isolation FS Filter Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wcifs.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : wcifs
    Service Display Name: Windows Container Isolation
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : wcnfs.sys
    Address : 0xB3A20000
    End Address : 0xB3A36000
    Size : 0x00016000
    Index : 134
    Description : Windows Container Name Virtualization FS Filter Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wcnfs.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : wcnfs
    Service Display Name: Windows Container Name Virtualization
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : Wdf01000.sys
    Address : 0xB1470000
    End Address : 0xB1544000
    Size : 0x000d4000
    Index : 16
    Description : Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime
    Version : 1.19.14393.0
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : Wdf01000
    Service Display Name: Kernel Mode Driver Frameworks service
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : WdFilter.sys
    Address : 0xB2A10000
    End Address : 0xB2A5D000
    Size : 0x0004d000
    Index : 41
    Description : Microsoft antimalware file system filter driver
    Version : 4.10.14393.0
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WdFilter.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : WdFilter
    Service Display Name: Windows Defender Mini-Filter Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : WDFLDR.SYS
    Address : 0xB1550000
    End Address : 0xB1563000
    Size : 0x00013000
    Load Count : 18
    Index : 17
    Description : Kernel Mode Driver Framework Loader
    Version : 1.19.14393.0
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WDFLDR.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : WdNisDrv.sys
    Address : 0xB40C0000
    End Address : 0xB40E2000
    Size : 0x00022000
    Index : 155
    Description : Microsoft Network Realtime Inspection Driver
    Version : 4.10.14393.0
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\WdNisDrv.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : WdNisDrv
    Service Display Name: Windows Defender Network Inspection System Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : werkernel.sys
    Address : 0xB1B20000
    End Address : 0xB1B30000
    Index : 4
    Description : Windows Error Reporting Kernel Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\werkernel.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : wfplwfs.sys
    Address : 0xB2320000
    End Address : 0xB234A000
    Index : 49
    Description : WFP NDIS 6.30 Lightweight Filter Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\wfplwfs.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : WFPLWFS
    Service Display Name: Microsoft Windows Filtering Platform
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : win32k.sys
    Address : 0x00F70000
    End Address : 0x00FAD000
    Size : 0x0003d000
    Index : 123
    Description : Full/Desktop Multi-User Win32 Driver
    Version : 10.0.14393.51
    Modified Date : 9/23/2016 9:28:03 AM
    Created Date : 9/23/2016 9:28:03 AM
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32k.sys
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : win32kbase.sys
    Address : 0x00B90000
    End Address : 0x00D0F000
    Size : 0x0017f000
    Index : 125
    Description : Base Win32k Kernel Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32kbase.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : win32kfull.sys
    Address : 0x00800000
    End Address : 0x00B88000
    Size : 0x00388000
    Index : 124
    Description : Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver
    Modified Date : 10/5/2016 4:06:16 AM
    Created Date : 10/12/2016 7:50:02 AM
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32kfull.sys
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : WindowsTrustedRT.sys
    Address : 0xB1750000
    End Address : 0xB176F000
    Size : 0x0001f000
    Index : 24
    Description : Windows Trusted Runtime Interface Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WindowsTrustedRT.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : WindowsTrustedRT
    Service Display Name: Windows Trusted Execution Environment Class Extension
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : WindowsTrustedRTProxy.sys
    Address : 0xB1770000
    End Address : 0xB177B000
    Index : 25
    Description : Windows Trusted Runtime Service Proxy Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\WindowsTrustedRTProxy.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : WindowsTrustedRTProxy
    Service Display Name: @WindowsTrustedRTProxy.inf,%WindowsTrustedRTProxy.SVCDESC%;Microsoft Windows Trusted Runtime Secure Service
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : WMILIB.SYS
    Address : 0xB1710000
    End Address : 0xB171C000
    Load Count : 20
    Index : 22
    Description : WMILIB WMI support library Dll
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\WMILIB.SYS
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : Wof.sys
    Address : 0xB29D0000
    End Address : 0xB2A08000
    Size : 0x00038000
    Index : 40
    Description : Windows Overlay Filter
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Wof.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : WpdUpFltr.sys
    Address : 0xB3AA0000
    End Address : 0xB3AAE000
    Index : 137
    Description : Windows Portable Device Upper Class Filter Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\WpdUpFltr.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : WpdUpFltr
    Service Display Name: WPD Upper Class Filter Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : WppRecorder.sys
    Address : 0xB15A0000
    End Address : 0xB15AE000
    Load Count : 22
    Index : 19
    Description : WPP Trace Recorder
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\WppRecorder.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name :
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : WudfPf.sys
    Address : 0xB39E0000
    End Address : 0xB39FE000
    Index : 132
    Description : Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : WudfPf
    Service Display Name: User Mode Driver Frameworks Platform Driver
    Digital Signature :

Driver Name : WUDFRd.sys
    Address : 0xB3A60000
    End Address : 0xB3A9C000
    Size : 0x0003c000
    Index : 136
    Description : Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector
    Filename : C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys
    File Attributes :
    Service Name : WUDFWpdFs
    Service Display Name:
    Digital Signature :

Hi capndavid,

Thank you for the heads up on the Speccy link. We'll have to change that so it is functional.

also the reoccurrence's for the PC failing have been reduced significantly. Not sure why or what has changed.
    Turning off Fast Start is the only change I can think of. That could have been a contributor.

This is strange. You say that the NVIDIA® nForce(TM) Sata Performance Driver is not found in the device manager, though DriverView has detected it and it is listed in the log.

Did you have the chance to use your can of compressed air? Keep us updated on any unexpected shutdowns...

Back as soon as possible.
    Last edited by DonnaB; 10-22-2016 at 07:28 PM.

Hi capndavid,

I have reopened your topic.

Have you tried to roll back to the previous display driver? From what I have read here, it appears the problem started when you updated your drivers through the device manager update applet. That update applet provides updates for your drivers from the Microsoft site. It may not have been compatible with your computer.

Go into your Device Manager and right click on the display driver. Instead of choosing Update Driver..., click on the Roll Back Driver.. button to see if that makes a difference.

Let us know the results...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DonnaB For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast