Question Good software to record and save tracks from Deezer?

Hey everyone!
    I've recently suscribed to music streaming from Deezer. Than a friend told me there are some softwares which can save songs from music portals permanently. This would be awesome, so I could save some tracks on my usb drive and listen to them while driving to work. I did a little research bc I thought this can't be legal, but this is some kind of legal gray area and yes, why not give it a try so I tried some freeware. But the result was really disappointing, quality was so bad and it took me like 3 hours to figure out how to even download one single song. So there are a lot of different softwares and I would also pay for it, but I really don't know which I should use. Has someone any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

Hmmm yes freeware has always it's issues, some might be good but from experience you always have to invest a little bit to get good results. So I'm using for audio purposes tunebite premium. This is the third software I'm trying it for this purpose for a few weeks now (I won't name the others, they were really disappointing and waste of money....) but yes, so far this is the best software in my opinion. What's best is the really good quality, so this program records directly in double speed from the sources you can choose. I really like the usability and the interface, took only a few minutes to figure everything out. And they also have how-to-instruction on their website, it's fool-proof so to say just look here How to record Deezer Music Streaming Recorder
    Hope this will help you. Although it's not free but 19,90$ isn't such a big deal so perfectly going for me.