Default Site refused to connect

This site canít be reached

egflix.com refused to connect.

I get this message with a few sites. I have tried everything Google suggested but nothing works. The problem is on both my laptops and phone. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. I am using Windows 10 and my phone is Android (Chrome browser). I have not installed anything recently. The problem has only been in the last two days.
    Be alert. The world needs lerts.

Hello,

It sounds like a possible router / modem issue. Un Plug them for 5 mins and re-plug them back in.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zep516 For This Useful Post:

Apparently the problem is with the site. egflix.us is giving an error code 404

Presently there is no connection for me either.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zep516 For This Useful Post:

I'm still having problems with this. Pages are taking forever to load or not loading at all. Videos on some sites won't play. This is not on everything. Youtube is fine and most websites load ok. It is just some. I have tried using Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. I even did a complete fresh install of Windows 10 but the problem is still there. I tried turning my router off for an hour and restarting it, I tried every fixit Google suggested. My internet is BT Infinity and my laptop is Windows 10. All these sites work on my phone but when i tether internet from my phone to my laptop the problem is still there. This made me think the problem is my laptop so i tried my daughters laptop and got the same problem.

Now sites like Dailymotion and cricfree are in black & white. Youtube is in colour.

Hello,

Do you go to coffee shops where wifi is available or any other place? I'd be interested to see how you connect at one of those places.

It certainly is not a computer problem from what you indicated about your daughters computer experiencing the same issue.

You know what the saying is among us technicians, if you can't identify or fix the issue. Replace suspected parts. Not always easy for the home user as we don't have routers an modems laying around .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zep516 For This Useful Post:

I never take it anywhere but tomorrow i will take it to Starbucks and test it

I am in Starbucks now. It is working a lot better but some sites are blocked and my VPN is taking forever to connect.