I am building a computer, and I got all the necessary parts and it's not working. When I turn the computer on, the light in the monitor goes yellow and doesn't show anything. There is no beep, or light on the case. The heatsink is working, the cd-rom and the HDD are turning, the ram is warm, cpu also. I checked the monitor on another computer and it worked fine. I tried it with another video card it did not work also. Do you think that there might be a problem with my Motherboard. I have Shuttle AK32L, and AMD Duron 1.2Ghz processor? On the Shuttle website it says that that motherboard is right for my CPU, but some of the retailers say it's not. The motherboard is installed correctly, it does not touch the case. It was shipped to me in an anti-static bag, but i am not sure about the quality of the motherboard. The cpu is functioning fine, i guess, since it's hot. I'll try to get the computer started with another processor. Thank you for your help. I don't know what is wrong! :sad: Please help. Thank you! I appreciate your time.

Had similar trouble with same motherboard but different cpu. Found out it was jumper switches on cmos set to the left (reset position) you may need to check these and also the cmos battery was flat.

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

I can't find any reference to your problem.
    There is a AMD forum that covers your motherboard at http://www.amdforums.com/
    You may get an answer there