Thread: Outlook Express

Help! I was looking at the View tab on Outlook Express 6.0 to see what various selections did and have ended up with no folders on show to the left of the screen also in a box bottom left it has "View Applied"?
    I would be chuffed with any help,regards Jim.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: woodcock23 on 2002-08-23 21:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: woodcock23 on 2002-08-23 21:15 ]</font>

Hi
    Go to view, then to current view,and make sure there is a dot or check mark next to show all messages.

hi I forgot on the left click on in box and when that appears, in that dialog box you will see a punch tack on the upper right corner click on that and that will restore you folders eg. inbox unsent etc.

Thanks for your help I am back as was now.regards Jim
    On 2002-08-24 15:19, Anonymous wrote:
    hi I forgot on the left click on in box and when that appears, in that dialog box you will see a punch tack on the upper right corner click on that and that will restore you folders eg. inbox unsent etc.

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

One suggestion is disable preview of emails.
    Many viruses use the preview pane to implememnt the virus.
    Of late I now check my emails at server level (Incredimail does this easily) and delete any suspicious email before downloding