Thread: pictures

I have some pix that were sent to me in email. I would like to move them into Cannon snapshot. How do I go about this? Step by step please. Thank you

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Do you mean you want to store the pics in the same directory as canon snapshot does?????
    If so then simply drag and drop them using the windows explorer.
    You cannot upload those pics to the camera itself.

I have some pix that were sent to me in email. I would like to move them into Cannon snapshot. How do I go about this? Step by step please. Thank you

Yes, I would like to have them in snapshot to edit them. How do I drag and drop, i.e. one pix at a time? Step by Step please

I don't know if this will help, but I have a program called Picture Easy that came with my Kodak camera. Any picture I want to edit, etc., even tho' it wasn't taken by me with my camera, I simply place in my Picture Easy program, by right-clicking on the picture and choosing "open with" then choose Picture Easy. This places the pic into the program to edit, just as if I snapped it with my Kodak camera. Then I save it to my hard-drive or an album within this program. If you have a similiar program for your Canon camera, try this. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Hi
    Save all the pictures to a folder and then open cannon and import the pictures to that program and then you can edit the pictures
    Clik on the picture and hit save as and send them to your folder