I was having problems printing, I kept getting the error message, Spool32 as caused an error in unknown and my computer would freeze, so I contacted Epson, and they sent me a link called Spoolss.exe, which they told me to install, and it would fix the problem, but it as made the problem worse, I now get the error message on start-up,ERROR STARTING PROGRAMME, THE SPOOL32.EXE FILE IS LINKED TO MISSING EXPORT SPOOLSS.DLL. SUSPENDALLOWED. And I am unable to print at all now. I have tried uninstalling my printer from both the Add remove and the printers own uninstall programme, but when I click on uninstall, my computer freezes, in fact when I click on anything to do with printers my computer freezes, I have also tried system restore, but that did not work, so I would be very grateful for any help. I have got Windows Me.

Thank you

Taram

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

What Operating System are you using?
    I would disconnect the printer, remove the driver, reboot.
    Download the latest drivers for your OS, reconnect the printer and boot up again.
    Let windows find the driver. If it is ok leave it as is. If not download and istall the latest drivers.
    Removing the driver is done via the Control Panel>Printer. Delete the printer.