i kno i posted a topic about this once before in the past but its lost.. to far back for me to track so my question is..
    When i hook up my two monitors i get two of the same pictures, the problem is i want it to... "come together" with my other monitor so i can drag from on to the other or so i can open a program and have it spand both monitors.

When i hook the other one up i do get a setup wizard by nVidia called nView, but after im done the setup and restart things are the same ( i did check the options i wanted for the actions i want it to take )

just knockin this one back up

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

ugh, i have no luck with this duel display thought. ok i have both monitors hooked up but its picking them both up as monitorand theres no way i can expand programs across them.. i ran the nView set up again and i set it up to spand the displays but it didnt work, after they refreshed they were both still the same... grr i dont have 2 monitor hook ups on my video card so im using an analog monitor splitter, see what it does is you plug a monitor cable from the splitter into your vid card, then plug both monitors into the splitter..

U need a monitor card for each & I been told if you got Adobe acrobat on board it wll not work

yeah, iv also been told this

while im on the topic and still have a good deal of money do any of you kno of any mother boards with dual AGP slots, or maybe a new GeForce or Redaon card that has dual output?

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Just about every board maker has dual processor boards.
    Have a look at http://www.motherboards.com/catalog/