Thread: Windows XP

Hi all, Me and a friend wanna go half and half and get XP the full versoin but i'm getting run arounds of if we can put it on 2 computers. There has to be a way pls anyone reply. let me know what u know about XP...

You sure can put it on 2 computers, even tho microsoft wants you to buy a copy for each computer you install it on it will still work, why spend $400 for two copies of a shitty OS? but yeah it will work, i dont kno if your gona have problems with the updates tho, i dont kno if microsoft check for Cd-keys when updating

Nope, won't work past the registration. If you put the word Software in Google, you can find places that sell (legally) what are called OEM copies for around $75.00. That is you best bet.

maybe you should go to the computer shop on passyunk ave. while wearing your shortest pair of shorts and try to get them to help you. That one guy really seems to like you honey....lol

The simple answer is you can't "legally".

We have one copy on two computers. All you do is not register on the second computer.

When you activate XP you have the option of activating without registering with Microsoft. All registration does is put your details on file anyway, no need to do it.