Thread: Incredimail

I bought Incredimail from the States as it was almost impossible to download from the site -I got cut off so often, when I tried installing on my usual CD drive which is D: I could not get it to run trying all the normal ways- so I put it in the E: drive, I use this for DVD discs and recording onto CDs and it then ran and I downloaded the Incredimail programme which then froze the computer? then I got in touch with the help line who told me to download an update- this was because some things in the programme did not work; such as renaming folders, I suppose if I update to the full paid for programme it will all work great, I am back with Outlook Express, which all works ok.Jim.

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Sorry to hear you have had so much trouble with incredimail.
    I have been running it for over a year now on Win98 and now XP without a hitch. I also made sure Outlook was never installed on my computer as I believe once it is it creates problems for any competitor.

Whoozhe I tried to uninstall Outlook Express but all it did was remove OE 6.0 but OE 5.0 was still there, is it possible to remove OE permanently and then install Incredimail? regards Jim. 2002-09-02 07:15, whoozhe wrote:
    Sorry to hear you have had so much trouble with incredimail.
    I have been running it for over a year now on Win98 and now XP without a hitch. I also made sure Outlook was never installed on my computer as I believe once it is it creates problems for any competitor.