I have just installed a game(need for speed five).I started the game and got the message to put the correct cd . The correct cd was in fact already there in the cd rom. I checked with the games help and it told me that this happens when there is a problem with cd rom drive letter association.It also advised me to unistall the game and reinstall the game under cd rom's new drive letter association. I checked device manager and and clicked on cd and found that my drive letter association was "I". It has always been "I". I changed it to "K" and reinstalled the game but I got the same result i.e whenever I start the game it says cannot locate cd rom and that I should put the right cd in the cd rom . Please help me and tell me what to do to get the game started. Thank you jawed iftikhar

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Only thing I can think off is the drive letter is hard coded on the CD and it wants D: drive only.
    I suggest you find a support forum for the game such as http://www.pcgameworld.com/members/viewforum.php?f=1