Hi I was just wondering if there is anyway to configure either outlook express or yahoo etc: so that I can leave my computer on and it will alert me everytime an e-mail comes in?
    I used to check fairly regularly, but I'm getting about 60 to 70 a day and all are relatively important. I just don't have time to sit here and click [check mail] every 10 minutes you know?

Does anyone know what program would be best to use this for?
    thanks!
    :smile:

On 2002-09-17 03:09, Jcartwright wrote:
    Hi I was just wondering if there is anyway to configure either outlook express or yahoo etc: so that I can leave my computer on and it will alert me everytime an e-mail comes in?
    I used to check fairly regularly, but I'm getting about 60 to 70 a day and all are relatively important. I just don't have time to sit here and click [check mail] every 10 minutes you know?

Does anyone know what program would be best to use this for?
    thanks!
    :smile:
    Use Incredimail it will download Automatically

you can set outlook express (the freeone) to check every minute, but no less than that :sad: Is the program you mentioned spyware free? If it it id love to get it, (emil me the answer)
    -Alex
    Be sure to check out my forum at http://johnscompany.net/forum/forum its not as good as help2go but its a little fun place to get advice on computers and talk about other stuf 2.

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Here is a tip Never run auto download email. Checking it at the server is ok but don't allow email to download. A great way to get spam and viruses.