Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

When asking any question please include what operating system you are using. Winodws 95/98/ME/XP/2000/NT.
    I do not have the time to give 6 different answers to a question.

Think you haev it bad. I get advice inquiries who I have to explain what an OS is and sometimes the difference between a pc and a mac!
    -Alex
    Be sure to check out my forum at http://johnscompany.net/forum/forum its not as good as help2go but its a little fun place to get advice on computers and talk about other stuf 2.

For sure you are not. Problem is there in your assuming that you have to answer all of the questions. Of course you do not have to. why not select for yourself questions that you like and do not answer those you do not like. It is overwork that is bothering you. Please specialize.
    I have written these lines with honest,friendly and sincere intentions. I hope that you do not mind .

whoozhe is the man, he is our main helpper around here.. and it would make things easier if you left a few system specs

you are right Denil Deyo . Personally I feel indebted to Whooze. He has helped me a lot in the past. He has solved a lot of problems I had. I have read his answers he gave to others on the forum and I think he is a very knowledgeable man. Of course we are fortunate we have him here. I respect him. He has made a genuine demand of provding him with system specifications. Personally I will write down my system's specifications in the future. I hope others will do that too. But still I will say that he has got a very dictatorial/despotic/authoritarian/autocratic/tyranical/beaurocratic style of answering the questions he is presented with.
    It is Whooze himself who has provided us with oppurtunity to write about him by opening this post and titling it as " I am not a mind reader"

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Why do I ask of this. Well simply because the less information provided the risk of damamging solutions is greater.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wholo5 on 2003-01-17 19:11 ]</font>

Why not just include your system information in your signature?
    -Alex
    Be sure to check out my forum at http://johnscompany.net/forum/forum its not as good as help2go but its a little fun place to get advice on computers and talk about other stuf 2.

The perfect solution given by Unit321. This way everytime you ask a question the information will be there for the good guys to see! but what happens when you are doing a reply? your answering a question and leaving your own info?...lol it's catch 22

I take it you have tried using the uninstall program from symantec rnav2003.exe to manually uninstall it.

The page on their site that might help is

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...sks.html&tpre=

When I had uninstall problems with their Personal Firewall I used their guide similar to this and it worked.

Rgds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast