Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've changed my password twice and this is what I get:

Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/help2g/www/forums/functions.php on line 72

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/help2g/www/forums/functions.php:72) in /home/help2g/www/forums/login.php on line 66

This is the reason I *changed* the password in the first place! I thought I'd forgotten it. So I changed. Same error message at login. Then I changed again. Same error message at login!!

Can anyone please tell me what this is all about?

LiL

Im guessin by this line;
    Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be long
    it wants you to turn on your cookies maybe? that or check to see if you'v passed your max size of temp internet files
    (thru I.E.. Tools>InternetOptions>Settings(Under the Temporary Internet Files section)and mess with them settings in there..

I used to have this problem one month back. Since then I have been using this forum as anonymous.
    I also posted a post on this matter at that time but no satisfactory replies on how to tackle this problem showed up in the forum.

I have this same Problem Login in in.
    Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/help2g/www/forums/functions.php on line 72

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/help2g/www/forums/functions.php:72) in /home/help2g/www/forums/login.php on line 66

Thanks for your replies. Oddly, it allows me to post with my user name, but stops me at the login screen. Anonymous, have you had any problems posting with your user name, or is it just at the login screen for you, too?

LiL

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

It is up to the forum owner to upgrade his version of phpBB.
    You can still log in for all features it is just a pain that it has to be done each time you access each feature. If registered you can post, it just means you need to type in your nick and password. Same goes for answering questions.

Thanks, whoozhe. That's kind of what I figured. It's good to have it confirmed, though.

LiL

HAVE CHANGED MY PASSWORD AND USER NAME three times, still getting same message as all the others.jim

I have had this problem on several bwrowsers. Is is in a bug in the script. the computer isn't accepting cookies cbecause of the length is thinks it is a virus
    -Alex
    Be sure to check out my forum at http://johnscompany.net/forum/forum its not as good as help2go but its a little fun place to get advice on computers and talk about other stuf 2.

On 2003-01-16 14:06, lexiinlace wrote:
    I've changed my password twice and this is what I get:

This is the reason I *changed* the password in the first place! I thought I'd forgotten it. So I changed. Same error message at login. Then I changed again. Same error message at login!!

Can anyone please tell me what this is all about?

LiL
    Hi:
    Here I thought I was the only one having that problem. Perhaps we should start a club.

conlee560

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast