I am having problems when I right click and open links in new windows. I would like the windows to be maximized but they are not. Is there anyplace where I can set this option?
    Thanks for any help out there.

PCM

Make sure you are on maximized then open it as far as you want and then make it the smaller window by clikc ing the button
    -Alex
    Be sure to check out my forum at http://johnscompany.net/forum/forum its not as good as help2go but its a little fun place to get advice on computers and talk about other stuf 2.

Using win98 (4.10.1998) and IE (6.0.2600.0000) on a pentium II 333 machine I right clicked in IE the "Post Reply" button on this web page and selected "Open in New Window" and the size of the new window that opened was 1/2 of the original "Maximized" window and aligned on the left side of my monitor. Now it's probably important to note that I was previously working with IE and another program earlier and had sized the IE window to exactly that 1/2 size indicated and aligned on the left. Now I want my "New Windows" in IE to open maximized... how do I get IE to do it that way?? with disdain for Bill Gates......PCM

With the newly opened window at its smaller size, place cursor on edges and corners of the window and drag it to the size desired.

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Press F11 to mazimize or reverse.
    Hint. It is not a good idea to have Internet Explorer maximized. Many sites use Pop under windows that hide beneath the main window. Also some other nasties can occur. Having the window maximized means you will not be immediately aware of these and you could end up with so many your system will crash.
    The better option is to minimize and stretch the window to cover 95% of the screen.