Hello,

Pictures on the internet are fzzy and huge, I think something is wrong. Does anyone know what I can do to see if I can fix this problem? Everythign is huge and my taskbar thing is yellow.

Thanks,
    Dan

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dgessler on 2003-01-30 12:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dgessler on 2003-01-30 13:00 ]</font>

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Try the following.
    Right click on the desktop, choose properties,Settings. Change the resolution to a larger one. (The smaller the resolution the larger the objects are on screen) Increase the bit rate.
    In the same box choose advance then Monitor. Change the refresh rate to a minimum of 75mhtz.
    Now if you are unable to make any changes because there are no options then download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card.
    Also check your monitor manaul on how to degauze it. Some are automatic some require a manual operation.
    If all this fails then your monitor or graphics card needs replacing.

Change the resolution to 800x600 and make it 256 colors maybe that will work mayeb you have the vison imparied halp on
    -Alex
    Be sure to check out my forum at http://johnscompany.net/forum/forum its not as good as help2go but its a little fun place to get advice on computers and talk about other stuf 2.