Osc
    Administrator Help2Go Administrator Osc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default FAQ Suggestion Thread

I'd like to have a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) thread on the forum that would help new members get familarized with the board. This thread would include information on how to post, info on stuff we've covered ( i.e. ranks/avatars), and helpful hints on how to post with details.

Does anyone have other ideas about what would be helpful for a newcomer to know? Post your ideas here, or if you want to write a section of the FAQ, post that here, too. I'd like this to be a collaborative effort.
    Oscar Sodani
    Help2Go Administrator
    4 ways to thank Help2Go

Isn't most things covered here? http://www.help2go.com/forums/faq.php

But we could cover board etiquette (ie) Typing in Upper Case (shouting) etc, Polite treatment of members, spamming, and things like that.

Default suggestion

just a suggestion.... when people register here if there would be a section for questions on the system they are running so it might be put in there profile, just in case they forget to give the information when submitting a question. it seems to big the big topic here, How can I help you if I don't know what OS your running.... as whoohze stated he is not a mind reader....lol

P.S. the forum looks great!! way to go Osodani!

where it says who you are with your avatar and stuff it shoukd have your computer information that you type in

Default Exactly

Unit321.... BINGO..... you got it..... The perfect solution... 100%

Default Forgot to log in

That is me right above agreeing with unit321... I just forgot to log in....lol