Default Strange e-mail I get

I'm sure I am not the only person that gets these e-mails but I don't understand them. People from other countries asking to deposit millions of dollars into my bank accounts and I will get a percentage to keep. Thanks to anyone if you have seen these.

The place where I work gets those emails also. Not sure how they originate but they are just spam. Delete them and go on your merry way
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

Osc
    Administrator Help2Go Administrator Osc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ahh, the infamous Nigerian email scam. They actually had an email conference in Nigeria not too long ago because of the litany of these emails making their way around the net.

We reported on a new version of the email a few months ago: http://www.help2go.com/public/article47.html
    Oscar Sodani
    Help2Go Administrator
    4 ways to thank Help2Go

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

On my last calculations according to all the scam emails Nigeria is now worth 560 trillion dollars.
    I have a little sign above my desk that says "If It Sounds Too Good To Be True Then It Probably Is"
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.