Kev

Default I think somethings wrong

Hi

This will probably seem stupid to some, but I am trying to post a hijack file log for Steamwiz to check for me. However if I try to copy and paste or attach it as a file nothing seems to happen when I submit other than my browser returns to the help2go home page aech time.

What am I doing wrong

Hi Kev - Are you pasting it to a new 'Post Reply'?Regards
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Kev

I've just answered your other post first ... which is obvious when you read it.

A couple of weeks back I had the same problem trying to post to a thread by "Martha"

I mentioned it to a few people on the site, and I posted a few shout outs about it ... no-one had an answer

In the end I had to split my reply to Martha up into 3 parts before I could post (and it wasn't a big post)

This has never happened before or since to me, it was just that one thread (post)

It was weird ... I couldn't do anything with the post

I tried to start a new thread with it ... couldn't

I tried to pm it to a mod for them to post ... couldn't

I tried to post it in several different threads ... couldn't

Every time it sent me back to the home page

It's as though that post was possessed...

Sorry for going on... split it up , like I say, and your next post will probably post OK.

steam
    Look here for Ways to keep your computer safe
    M'SOFT MVP -Windows Security 2004/8 .member ASAP -