Default netscape navigator has taken over my e mail links

Whenever I click on a link contained in an e mail, Netscape Navigator opens. I prefer MS Internet Explorer so this has become quite a nusance. I thought I woud outsmart it so I deleted anything connected with Netscape. Now when I click on a link I get an error window stating

"Unable to find local config file (netscape.cfg). This file is required. Please reinstall or contact local administrator."

All I want is to have my links stay in MS Explorer and for Netscape to go away.

Thanks in advance

Default Try this

Try goin to Control Panel then Internet Options. Goto the tab that says Programs and change your mail program to the one u choose. Then when u click a email link it should open with the program u choosen. Let me know if this works.

:?
    PhillyCutie,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried the internet settings from the control panel, outlok express is listed for my mail and it works the way it should. Problem is if anyone sends a web link it opens netscape when I am in outlook express. Also checked all the settings in outlook express.
    Still confused.