Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default when i'm playing it jumps out in windows

Help me, whwn i'm playing it jumps out ,saying anithing about an error or something .like that[/b]

HI
    Could you give us some more details [ what jumps out]
    What game is it if that is what you mean?
    And what is the [ error saying ] also what operating system are you running.

Regards Stoney

First when i started playing Colin mcrae rally 4 after the start of the race jumped out into the windows , i thougt it was the game's bug, or somthing like that. I started to play midnight club II and after a few races also jumped out into the windows saying anything about errors.My chipset driver could bee the problem? Please help.

Are there any other programs running while you are playing? It is always a good idea close all programs running except for the game itself, your internet connection software & essential system apps like explorer. This type of thing often happens when playing games if another program running trys to do something or update. example you have an instant messeger running and one of your buddies goes offline.

No, when i'm playing i'm not on the internet or anithing like that, someone sad that the problem is in one of the drivers.

HI

you may need to download latest drivers for graphics card, will need to go to card manufactures site and look for drivers for your card. if you are not sure what card you have you can download a free diagnostic tool this is handy anyway as it gives you loads of system info. Download FreshDiagnose it is a free program.
    http://www.freshdevices.com/freshdiag.html

If you do download it you will see Devices at the top cick on, then click on Display adaptor and you should see make of card under general information [Device name]

Regards Stoney

Yeah ,I have an Nvidia display driver installed, everithing is ok with that but i was thinking that my SiS mainboard's chipset could beeethe trouble, couse it's from 2001.

HI

Do you know model of motherboard if so could you not go to SiS site and look for chip set.

Regards Stoney

I found the problem ,but i don't know why is it.
    In my Bios in the Frequency/Voltage Control is this option: CPU Host/SDRAM/PCI Clock, In that file you can see my system,well this option was on 133/166/33Mhz, I changed to deafult and then everythig worked good except that my computer started working on 1,3 Ghz. Why is this?

hello help2go :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast