Thread: Still no joy

Default Still no joy

Thanks to those who replied but still no joy. I contacted Wanadoo and they said that my daughter needed a driver for her chipset. That way when she turns on her computer it won't suggest 'safe mode' and she will not have to re-install her broadband (very annoying). Wanadoo told me where to go for this driver but I just got lost. Do any of you know if this will work cos i dont want to stuff her computer.
    She is running ME with an intel chipset 82801AA and the PC was bought from PC World about 4 yrs ago. Thank you.

First I think you had another topic like this one. Need to post this comment to that topic, becuase this makes no sense without seeing the other comments.

You need to cut and paste this to your original topic, please do NOT start a new one.

As far as what your ISP suggested to do, who knows, you did not tell us. Need more info on this.

Cheers

Member Help2Go Moderator

What computer Make/Model is this? PC World is not an OEM more of a Retailer/wholesaler that just sells all sorts of computers ranging from HP to DELL to Emachines.