Default "valuead" spyware will not go away...

Hi -

Everytime I open a new browser I keep getting a script error that pops up and contains the following:

http: //cs.valuead.+com/code?pid=12&gid=16&rid=909581142&dom=30&dow=3&hod=2

I know I can 'turn off' these alerts, but I want to actually DELETE this spyware. My IE has been doing strange things ever since I encountered this spyware, and from what Ive read "valuead" can cause all kinds of problems.

Ive tried everything... ad-aware, spybot, spy sweeper, etc. I have "hijack this" but Im afraid to delete the wrong files.

Has anyone come across this? Normally with these spywares Im able to find removal tools on the internet, but this "valuead" seems relentless.

Any help would be so appreciated.

Thanks!

[keith]

Moved to Q&A .. canuck

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Post the log here.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.

scratch

Had this one running myself....found ICoo loader in c:\windows program files, also noticed ifxtlm.exe loading when opening IE.
    Deleted both of them and seem to have fixed things for now, i also ran the onliine fixes you have.

Sorry thought i was registered before i posted this.

Had this one running myself....found ICoo loader in c:\windows program files, also noticed ifxtlm.exe loading when opening IE.
    Deleted both of them and seem to have fixed things for now, i also ran the onliine fixes you have.