Jean

Default Broadband Internet homepage

Need to know how I can take 'Untitled Document - Microsoft Internet Explorer' page off my oroginal Broadband Homepage, so I can access Broadband and its e-mail. Got untitled document on by mistake during typing. Broadband is 'under' the untitled document

Do you want to change home page, or just remove something from it?

Jean

Default homepage

Quote Originally Posted by Grim322
    Do you want to change home page, or just remove something from it?

NO, I had a Broadband Home Page, then somehow I must have accidentaly typed or press a wrong button and got a 'page' over the top of B/Band called 'Untitled Document - Microsoft Internet Explorer I need to get this off and get back to Broadband's Home Page and access the e-mail and Broadband as originally used.

If the unwanted page shows up as a box at the bottom of page, right click it and close. If not, try right clicking anywhere on page, that should open a box with the option to click "back". Charlie
    Also, if you can see any part of thr Broadband page, left click on it. That should bring it back to the front.

Jean

Default Broadband Internet Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by Grim322
    If the unwanted page shows up as a box at the bottom of page, right click it and close. If not, try right clicking anywhere on page, that should open a box with the option to click "back". Charlie
    Also, if you can see any part of thr Broadband page, left click on it. That should bring it back to the front.

Tried, still no luck, have noticed on the page 'Untitled Document - Microsoft Internet Explorer' the address bar has http://btbroadbandstart.bt.com/ but it's just a blank white area where the Broadband home page should be. Sorry, forgot to mention this.

That sounds like your browser is trying to go to the broadband page, but is not connecting for some reason. Check with your ISP to see if all your settings are correct.