XxEtrnlDeathXx

Default Can't access .swf files

Everytime I download a swf file and try to view it, i get a popup saying "Your secruity settings, do not allow this action" i've been playing with my settings for a while to try to fix this but still no help. I think this is with the new service pack 2 (and I hate it because it disables me to do lots of things, but I can't uninstall cuz my mom likes it) Anyway, do you know any settings that enable you to see user-download swf files? (btw my swf files are shown by Windows Media Player, because I got Flash Player when I baught Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Pro) Thanks in advance.

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Who knows with SP2.
    Install an updated version of Flash Player. It is free from www.macromedia.com
    Flash player is updated from time to time.
    While there look to see if there are updated for Flash itself.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.

XxEtrmlDeathXx

Oofff, I think I have the latest version, anyway Im scared to uninstall Service Pack 2 (without my mom knowing of course) because everytime I go to Add and Remove Programs > Uninstall Windows Service Pack 2 , it warns me that some programs may not work like

MemTurbo3
    Adaware 6.1 Proffesional

etc,etc.

It worked before SP2, but I dunno now if if I uninstall it it'll mess up my comp

XxEtrnlDeathXx

Er nvm I fixed it but I had to do some things like Change the file type association because with Service Pack 2 it disables you to see .swf files using Windows Media Player 10 and theres no fix for it yet..