Default Outlook print out my name...

Hi everyone -

Does anyone know how to make Outlook Express 6.0 not print out my name at the top of the document?

I have a series of e-mails I need to print out for a presentation at work, but I dont want my name (in bold) at the top of the e-mails. I looked in Outlook for an option to uncheck but couldnt find anything.

Thanks in advance!

[keith]

Try - Highlight what you want and copy and paste to a Word document. Just done it. Works fine.Regards
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Thanks for the response. I should have been more specific.... when I say "printing" Im referring to printing them with Adobe Acrobat 6.0.

Im printing them with Adobe and then importing them into a Powerpoint presentation. I need the emails preserved as original as possible, but my name at the top of each email sure defeats any resemblance of the originality of the email. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Does you name appear in the email before it is exported as a PDF file?
    If not then Acrobat is creating the name.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.