tinkerbell

Default wide e-mail messages

How do I stop some of my e-mail messages being too wide? I have Incredimail, but only occasionally this happens.

Hallo Tinkerbell - I'm not 100% sure on this but..This is probably your incoming mail. I don't believe there is anything you can do about this, I think it's something to do with the format used to produce/send the email. Some of the messages, but very few, I get are very wide. I'm happy to be corrected on this if I'm wrong.
    Regards
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

You may see similar here in the forums where some postings are one long line.
    It all depends on how the sender composed the email.
    If this is only happening with a few and you know them personally ask them what they use to compose email. They could send it as a HTML instead of plain text.
    On your side cut and paste the email into Wordpad. It will automatically wrap the words into a window.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.

Thanks Galena1,thanks whoozhe for the answer- I was going to put this question myself but thanks Tinkerbell you did it for me 8) cheers Jim