Thread: gbbull & gbtray

d1green

Default gbbull & gbtray

:roll: Every time I boot up I'm getting a box pop up that has gbbull or gbtray on it and they both say unable to run this program no language files were found

Hallo D1 - Do you have GoBack installed? it's possible the gbtray refers to this. The only reference I can find re gbbull relates to an email address and links to a Spanish? Tax info site. I suspect that bothof these refer to Goback. gbbull= GoBack Bulletin? Just guessing.Had the old Go Back, v2 I think, and it worked a dream. It was upgraded and is nowhere near as user friendly. Also had problems with it in XP, so removed it, and use 'Restore' instead. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Hallo D1 - GoBack, now that it's effectively part of Norton is distributed on the Norton System Works cd (maybe elsewhere too). I suspect that you may have installed GBack along with the other stuff on the NSW cd. Yes/No/? Please do as BG requests and post some system details operating system etc. Regards
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

halloD1 - gbtray definitely refers to GoBack and relates to system tray icon. The other reference I found relates to gbpoll, NOT gbbull. gbpoll relates to the function of GoBack with Windows. It's possible your GoBack installtion is corrupt. Suggest you reinstall, assuming you are using goback. Regards